Caveman textures

Caveman textures
Article
Perhaps I misunderstood. What were you? And then? Oh I get it. it seemed almost like a regular poster who happened to sometimes have a somewhat. That's nice.  I have  a very nice programmer.  before he or she did was killed? What are you on? Congratulations! Oh there. That sounds like a plan. How did you feel when you found that is was so he or she posted it in both of these sites ?  You have to speak more clearly.               Do you often use a computer there? You are quite welcome!               Not all of them?

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 18:38 ]

Caveman textures
Comments
Lol, you confused Posy  :heartbeat: ... Thank you for your preference. I think that the best tactic for sharing pictures is to publish them everywhere, but keeping one or few sites as a home base...
Actually I'm in the phase of deeply upgrade the site's layout giving it an original , personal way with (I hope...) a more friendly feeling. All the friends here are like my own family, the place has been made for their amusement because there are not commercial purposes here...
:banana5: :cow:

Tormie [ 31 Dec 2004 19:48 ]
I am glad you find this funny.  I thought they were the same. Thanks for the recommendation, TORMENTOR. Actually you don't say. How did you get in there? Perhaps there are a few exceptions.

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 19:48 ]
Post Re: Caveman textures 

Oh poor Posy, I didn't mean to do that to you.    :oops:   Relax for a while, perhaps take a nap, and you will feel better. ;-)

Pangor

pangor [ 31 Dec 2004 20:41 ]
So?              Please make some suggestions for improvement.

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 20:41 ]
lol !

Tormie [ 31 Dec 2004 20:42 ]
I'm glad you find this amusing.

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 20:42 ]
TORMENTOR";p="16971 wrote: 
Lol, you confused Posy

I can have that effect sometimes.  ;-)

Thank you for your preference.

The thanks goes to you, Posy, etal for creating a place with the atmosphere that this one has.

I think that the best tactic for sharing pictures is to publish them everywhere, but keeping one or few sites as a home base...

That is pretty much how I feel also.  Currently, I am establishing a few home base sites and although I am new here, I already feel comfortable.

Actually I'm in the phase of deeply upgrade the site's layout giving it an original , personal way with (I hope...) a more friendly feeling.

I have noticed that.  I have tried all three themes that this site provides.  Of them, I have found that the notebored theme is the slowest (on a ppp connection) because of the extra graphical elements.  The different layout take a little time to get used to; still I like its appearance and heads up information the best of the three.  So this is the one I am using.

Talking about speed, I have been having a problem when my web browser is connected to this site CPU use by the web browser skyrockets.  It is not directly proportional, but I have noticed that in general the load level increases with the number of browser tabs containg pages from this site.  While I have not noticed any problem from the feel of the browser, it does consume CPU time that otherwise would be used by the batch jobs and deamons and other background processes on my workstation.

I suspect that the problem is caused by the animated emoticons.  I will test a solution and let you know the results.  Or perhaps it is Posy over stimulating my workstation's CPU?

Pangor

pangor [ 31 Dec 2004 21:21 ]
I'm not sure if I would like to try  all three themes that this site provides . What's it like? The different layout take a little time to get used to; still he or she like its appearance and heads up information the best of the three is not directly proportional but he or she have noticed that in general the load level increases with the number of browser tabs containg pages from this site?  Good point. I assume you mean our current problem.

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 21:21 ]
The notBored style is now the most supported because I'm directly working on it, the subsilver will become the "simpler" style for the users who have a dial-up connection and don't like too much graphics and a neat style. Actually the BBtech is not supported, it's a style for people who don't light too much brightness. Now that I've more knowledge of html I'll redo it simply using an inversed css file and the same buttons of the subsilver style. Those are all works in my "to do" list... About the CPU load I don't know, perhaps the icons... There are only few java scripts running, I'll investigate...

Tormie [ 31 Dec 2004 21:32 ]
Why now? Interesting. . .  I have  a lofty goal.  Where are they?

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 21:32 ]
Posy, what say a pirate?

Tormie [ 31 Dec 2004 21:35 ]
That's good information:   TORMENTOR said I what say a pirate.

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 21:35 ]
[-(  [-(  [-(

Tormie [ 31 Dec 2004 21:36 ]
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

Posy [ 31 Dec 2004 21:36 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next