Subject: Why No New Posette Images?
{This post is intended to offer an explanation of what has been distracting me from creating images to post here; it is not intended as a promotion or endorsement of any Poser product, creator, or eStore.}

As you may know, I do testing for a few Poser content creators, and stores...; in 2007 it became clear that to "stay current as a tester", I would need to add Victoria4 to my collection of Poser character figures; so on 26 December, I took advantage of the 50% off sale and purchased "V4.1 Complete". I have spent most of my "Poser time" since then, understanding her unique design, getting comfortable using her and her accessories, and testing products created for her.

During this period, I have created many renders; but felt that they were not appropriate for Posette Forever, since they did not feature an accepted "Posette" character; but after a brief conversation with Tormie, I have decided to post a few of those renders into the PF gallery (...over the next few days...). (You may have seen some of these images in other galleries; but most have not been posted before.)

For those that may be concerned that I have lost my affection for Posette & Judy needn't worry; I've never really been a "one woman guy". :grin: :wink:
:hiding: {Ooo, I hope the ladies aren't offended by that...}

(:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Why No New Posette Images?
Oh, no problem, I'll only let your wife know of that "I've never really been a "one woman guy" :whistle: Our Album is obvioulsy opened to all kind of arts :thumb: and we'll be glad to see haow you're working fas betatester :D

I know that I promised to post images from my recent testing with V4; but i just couldn't bring myself to do it. It feels disrespectful to Posy to flood the galleries here with "the ugly stepsister". I'm sure that from time to time, I will post something featuring one of the Vickys; but not now.

Now, having said all that...

I have also been getting comfortable with the new Room Creator (Room Creator was one of the first items that i purchased when I started using Poser...); so there should be a few images coming soon that include it. (I'll be sure to include a few Posettes too.)

Thanks for all the comments on the "020408" image.

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nik feels disrespectful to you to flood the galleries here with the ugly stepsister? What else feels like that? Why now? I am having a blast.

Profile PM  
well, no blast honey, please :heartbeat:

Subject:
Interesting. I understand. That is a very original thought.

Profile PM  
:hug2:

Page 1 of 1