Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Re: Uh Oh...
:mmmh: :mmmh: I don't know if "fishing with bombs" is legal :mmmh: :mmmh:

:lmao: ... using toxic gases as a weapon IS! :badairday: :wickedfart: :afterburner:

:D ... :uuh: :anotherfart: :sick: :fan:

:mmmh: There will be NO FISHING of any kind at PF, all fishies are free to live happy peaceful lives here and will not be fished, eaten or treated badly, well except for trouts and tuna, (I have to make my trout cookies and tuna poptarts ya know. Oh and must we not forget my special "Warhead" mixers, sheesh!
:D

P.S. Also there will be no sacraficing rubber shickens either, you may howerver use them to scare away things. If you must sacrafice something, PLEASE let it be tormies used skidmarked undies :pray: :lmao:

guiltypleasures wrote: [View Post]
If you must sacrafice something, PLEASE let it be tormies used skidmarked undies :pray: :lmao:

:redface: Damn... Nobody should know my little secret :sorry: ...

Haven't Tormie's undies sacrificed enough already...?

damn, how humiliating is this thread... :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

... let's stop tormenting poor Tormie :wink:

Or we could just change his name to Tormented...

Only kidding, boss! :notworthy:

(BTW... just to clarify... that cat on the fire escape is female... trust me. :D )

:hug2: :hug2: ... :wickedfart: :devil:

While I understand & agree with the stated opinions about ArtZone (and DAZ in general), I will still use this "tool" to expand the reach of my creations and creativity. (I'm not a fan of MySpace or FaceBook either; but having pages there has certainly come in handy.)

This recent "event" has allowed me to get a look at the faces & philosphies of several of my favorite artists (yes, that includes content creators...); but I noticed that PosetteForever is very under represented there. I sent "friend invitations" to all of the PF members that I noticed; but some were not answered (you know who you are... :cool: ). If I did not send an invitation to you, it is because I did not noticed (or recognize...) your "zone"; however I would love to add any PF friends to my ArtZone friends list. :friends:

http://artzone.daz3d.com/?whazizname
{I've even started a "Cars & Cuties" forum there...} :tormie:

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh I see you are NOT A fan of MySpace or FaceBook either; but having pages there has certainly come in handy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
Oh I see you are NOT A fan of MySpace or FaceBook either; but having pages there has certainly come in handy.

I AM a big fan of Posy & PosetteForever though!
:D

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Can you see me?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
Can you see me?

Yes, I can see you.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(: