Subject: Limited Freebie
I'll put this in here because it's just a limited time, free to download offer.

Also, she is an ugly step sister by intent.

There is a figure called Dawn, at a newly formed commercial site by ex Zygote/Daz3D proponents called Hivewire3D.

It's by a chap called Chris Creek, the same guy responsible for the errors contained within our beloved Posette (and Dork + the first millennium generation figures).

It's a Poser 9+, figure, so it's not going to appeal to us all.

You need to register, to download.

I can not supply a DL link, as the site is fully commercial, and the page is also inclusive of accompanying commercial products for the figure.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Limited Freebie
:D Well, yes I noticed her, too. I didn't DL her cos I didn't want to register to another site and I'm on P7 anyway ;)
I'd like to have a look at the mesh thou to see whether she's just another blown up sausage like V3+ /Genesis or if she's actually modeled like our beloved one...
As what I've seen from the promos I'm not quite convinced :mmmh: She doesn't even bend well as far as I can see there.
Looks to me like another free base (bait) to sell stuff for and that'll be for Poser AND ds this time.

Thanks for the tip! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Profile PM  
I agree Ahjah, another mass consumer product.

I found her elbow joint looked odd.

One thing I've noticed with P9 WM figures is I can load them in P6, and they do bend okay.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1