ARRRGGGGGHH!! Where DID I Get That From?

Article
Post ARRRGGGGGHH!! Where DID I Get That From? 

Okay, I need some help finding the sites of a couple of Posette clothing makers.

(I've a bunch of P4F hats, and I've been checking them out (Yes, firing up Poser again after a long interval (aren't nested comments annoying?)) for usability.)

First creator is maclean - him of the long-winded and utterly inappropriate readme.txt diatribes that have me in stitches on occasion.

Second creator is cooler - maker of very fine props indeed.

Google ain't much help for finding the home pages of either of them.  Couldn't find them on 'rosity either.

Anyone out there know where their stuff now resides?

GrouchoC.

(PS: I guarentee that I'll kick myself for not knowing where to look when (if) I do find out...)

GrouchoCaesar [ 07 Jan 2008 07:20 ]

Comments
Post Re: ARRRGGGGGHH!! Where DID I Get That From? 

have you tried on 3dcommune ? If I remember well cooler was there, mac lean maybe...

Tormie [ 07 Jan 2008 10:39 ]

Cooler is  on 3dcommune! I found some cat P4F textures made by him there. He also have many great props!  

JanReinar [ 07 Jan 2008 13:03 ]

>KICK<

GrouchoCaesar [ 07 Jan 2008 20:48 ]

Are you looking for Maclean, creator of "Room Creator"? If so, he can be found at DAZ.
(in fact there are free updates available for room creator, with more on the way.)

Whazizname [ 08 Jan 2008 07:37 ]

Okay, the   is that both are on 3DCommune... but the is I currently can't access them.

Story goes:

Forgot password. Asked system to send me password to my email account.   It did... but never arrived.  Checked to see if the email address I use is correct and in their system...   According to them, no, it's not. Yet I get the regular mailing update from them - last one less than a week ago!  

Never mind, I'll sort it out.  

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 08 Jan 2008 08:02 ]

Simply open another account , use a yahoo mail for example...  

Tormie [ 08 Jan 2008 10:22 ]

Thought of that - will do so as a last resort.  My sister has an account there, so I'll probably bully her into letting me use it in the meantime.

Finally (FINALLY) stopped downloading all the freebies I can find on the known net.  Final tally of individual items I have, including my download frenzy from Nov 2006 - Dec 2007 is (DRUMROLL, PLEASE...)

Ten THOUSAND four hundred and sixty-six files.  Archives or install files, that is. 28.9 Gb of compressed data.

Eeeeeppp!!

( I REALLY don't want to know how many files will show up if they are all unzipped at once...! )

Around eight thousand of those are sourced from Renderosity.  All are Poser orientated in some form or another.

(Okay, I might have gone a little insane - f'rinstance downloading a whole bunch bunch of V4 stuff when I still haven't bothered installing her on my system even though I got her for Xmas '06!)

On the plus side... still have about 130 Gb of free space...

Can anyone say "obsessive-compulsive"?

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 08 Jan 2008 11:12 ]

My directory is about 35 Gigs ...

Tormie [ 08 Jan 2008 12:46 ]

Whazizname [ 09 Jan 2008 18:30 ]

I know this is a very old thread, and I'm new btw. 3Dcommune is no longer available. I was too late to get any of the nice freebies they may have posted.

felishiakat [ 20 Aug 2013 17:54 ]

Hi, and welcome to PF  

Please do look around, and see there is some pretty good stuff right here.

I was not with it from the start either, and also have missed out so you are not alone.

Grab what you can while you can, is the only advice I can give.

Chromium [ 21 Aug 2013 18:14 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1