Subject: Textures By Dmentia
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this but here goes. I have quite a few textures by Dmentia of SilverLeif-Studios.

Recently I found I have the textures to a remap she did of Ghastley's flamenco dress but I can't find the altered cr2 and obj files that would have been with the file.

Does anyone have any idea where this might be. I have tried looking everywhere but Dmentia seems to have dropped of the net.

Any help with this would be awesome.

Regards

~Esh~

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Textures By Dmentia
:hi: Hi and welcome Eshal.
I remember a flamenco dress by Ghastley and I might have it somewhere in my backups, but I don't recall a re-mapped version. I didn't work too much with with clothing, more portrait stuff though.
We'll have to wait if the others, maybe Maelstromme or JanReinar have more information ...

Hi Ahjah,

Thanks for the welcome and the information. I will wait and see if anyone else knows about the file.

Regards

~Esh~

Profile PM  
Sorry! :sorry: I do not own any of the versions of this dress! Actually I discovered that there was for this post!

Profile PM  
Edit: Thanks Ahjah, how about this re write;

Try searching out SilverLeif-Studios, over at DAZ3D. You may contact them through the site.

Last edited by Chromium on 19 Jan 2013 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
:pray: Please, no promo for commercial products here :roll:
Our rules are clear about this...

Next time maybe I should PM.

Profile PM  
via PM's o.k. with me, but we're trying to keep the public board ... :anotherfart: :uuh: clean :D :thumb:
Thanks for editing your post

Eshal, if you need me to eloborate my reply above I'll send a PM.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1