How we found and came to be at Posetteforever.

Article
Welcome aboard Whazizname         ! Eheh ! Someone call it "Creative joy" or "relaxed atmosphere", someone else call it "Deep lazyness" instead       !!!  

Tormie [ 08 May 2006 16:09 ]

Comments
Welcome again to Posetteforever, Whazizname.  I am glad you enjoy being here.

I bet we both purcahsed Poser 5 at about the same time!  I was planning to upgrade to Poser 5 some day.  When the release of Poser 6 was announced, I discovered that it would not function on my computer so the time to upgrade to Poser 5 had come.

I saw your new picture that you uploaded I like the dynamic posing and the setting.

pangor [ 08 May 2006 18:18 ]
Hi, and welcome, Whazizname!

ahjah [ 09 May 2006 01:23 ]
I found this site through a link while searching for Poser files. It is my favorite Poser site of all.       

Crimmy [ 12 Jun 2006 00:00 ]
Thank you         !!

Tormie [ 12 Jun 2006 00:04 ]
I agree, members here are nice and generous

TdaC [ 12 Jun 2006 09:22 ]
I just got my Poser 5 software through their free offer last month and as I have gotten more interested in seeing what I could do with it I began looking for content for the Poser 4 figures that came with it and all signs pointed here.    Nice to be here.

Teri [ 10 Oct 2006 00:44 ]
Welcome to Posetteforever Teri

Tormie [ 10 Oct 2006 00:47 ]
Have you ever been to Europe?

Posy [ 10 Oct 2006 00:47 ]
my thanks for the welcome and no I've never been to Europe.  The only time I've been outside the United States is the 6 years or so that I lived in Montreal Canada.

Teri [ 10 Oct 2006 01:48 ]
Hello and welcome   

TdaC [ 10 Oct 2006 03:13 ]
Thanks.  Don't mind me being a bit quiiet as I take some time to learn my way around here.

Teri [ 10 Oct 2006 11:38 ]
Take your time, we use to be lazy here   !

Tormie [ 10 Oct 2006 14:23 ]
Post Re: How We Found And Came To Be At Posetteforever. 

I ran a google search on "Posette" hoping to find something I've missed--and I did!  I don't know how I missed this site before, as I thought I"ve seen everything in the Poser Universe this last year.  I just joined this month, and look forward to being here.  

I got Poser 4 a long time ago but never did anything with it until I tried Daz Studio a year ago.  I just got Poser 5 and then 6, and am trying to learn how to use them.  I have learned to use Poser 4 (more or less) and like that the best; don't know why it was so hard for me to grok it before, except I'm an old duffer and a bit slow!  I love playing with electronic dolls, and have just about every figure but the Poser 4 ones are still my favorites.  

When I was a kid I played with GI Joes and wondered what the 21st Century might be like.  Never thought I'd be playing with electronic dolls inside a computer!  

simianheretic [ 01 Nov 2006 04:44 ]
Do you run for exercise? Have you tried searching the Internet? Only just? Did you experience peer pressure? Only just? Interesting. . .  I have   bytes of RAM.  Does everyone learn to use Poser 4 more or less and like that the best; do not know why it was so hard for him or her to grok it before except he or she is an old duffer and a bit slow? You love playing with electronic dolls and have just about every figure but the Poser 4 ones are still his or her favorites. What do you like about  playing with electronic dolls and have just about every figure but the Poser 4 ones are still his or her favorites   so much?  That must have been quite an experience. Ok I'll try not to do                                       thought he or she would be playing with electronic dolls inside a computer                               too much.

Posy [ 01 Nov 2006 04:45 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 7 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next