Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Subject:
I like books, but it is getting late here. Goodnight Posy

Profile PM  
Subject:
Goodnight melamkish

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi melamkish :lol: and welcome to Posetteforever :hug2: !

Pangor said all: all the Poser versions contains the old characters, Posette :heartbeat: included. There are also remapped versions of Posette, they have the same shape (except posette2003, I never worked with her so I don't know if she could be considered a Posette because it should be compatible with the original morphs) but different possibilities or things added, like Pitklad's Nea who use the V2 texture maps or the (half forgotten) EVE by Arduino, which has the body divided into different zones (this is the Posette I use the most)...

About 3d games here I and my bro play a lot with Wolfenstein-Enemy Territory :whistle: that is a free game and very popular !

I'm also fond of submarines :lol: ! People here know that my favourite movie is uboot 96 :tv: !

Welcome again melamkish :dance: and have a lot of fun :) !

pangor
Subject:
Oh yes, I forgot about the games. I have played my share, :oops: :oops: OK maybe more than my share of them. One of the first games for a PC computer that I played was Star Flight.

There have been quite a few other games I have pleyed since those days of seeking the solution for the tide of flaring suns before the the plaent Arth is destryed killing the last survivors of the decendents of the people of the ancient and almost forgotten plante named Earth.

Pangor

Subject:
I was invited by a member---you know who you is---at 3Dtapestry.com

[img:9cf46c6a99]http://myweb.cableone.net/comartdw/emoticons/eyescan.gif[/img:9cf46c6a99]

pangor
Subject:
:whistle: :whistle:

Pangor

Subject:
:wink: :thumb:

Subject:
I was invited here by someone too...... and its a lovely place to be :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :thumb:

pangor
Subject:
:lol:

Subject:
I got dragged here in chains and I still can't find the exit :prrr:

Just a funny sort of morning at work :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: no wonder i can hear the chains....

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!! I'm glad to see you around Ozy :hug2:

Subject:
"no wonder i can hear the chains...."

some people think we have gosts here, but we know it's just ozy and gp's rubber chikken :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I heard a noise :mmmh: ...

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Page 5 of 9