Subject: Hi!
Hello Im new and I was invited by Pangor! I must admit as I told Pangor, that I never used Posette before *ducking* but Im ready for fun!

Claywoman

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Hi!
Hi Claywoman :grin: !! And welcome to Posetteforever :wink: :thumb: :dance: :clap: !! I hope you'll have some fun with us :bigrinnin: !!

Hello and welcome to pf! I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do. And we do have member that prefer other figures than Posette :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Don't worry about it, TdaC. What about after its done?

Profile PM  
TdaC wrote: [View Post]
Hello and welcome to pf! I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do. And we do have member that prefer other figures than Posette :wink:

Who dares ? :snooty: :whipitgood: :whipitgood: :whipitgood:

Subject:
Don't worry about it, Tormie. What about after its done?

Profile PM  
Welcome, claywoman :hug2:
I only can encourage you to test Posette a little more. She might not be as "realistic" as the newer meshes aroud.
But Posette is not a "wannabesomebodyelse", she has her own personality, classical beauty :heartbeat:
And not to forget the tons of freebies for her still avaliable all over the web :thumb: :wink:

pangor
Hello, Claywoman, welcome to Posetteforever, at last! :)

Posy, please cover you ears for a moment...good.

Clay, using any model too much can be boring and a problem in creating the character you need at the moment.

OK, Posy, you can listen again.

So you can use any of a variety of models for the basis of your characters. As I use many different ones. My three favorite creations are Margo based on V3, Margo based on SP3, and Virgina based on Posette, wiht many extra morphs and with a new UV mapping.

Subject:
Thanks for the compliment. I heard other people use many different ones too.

Profile PM  
pangor
:mmmh: :mmmh:

You are welcome, Posy, and yes they do.

Subject:
It was my pleasure.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1