Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Subject:
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Introduction
What dress?
Well snowed in here. Dumped 10" last night. So I'm not going anywhere.

Profile PM  
Think I'll bug Posy to day. Battleing with trying to import a BVH file to Posette. So far it's been a train wreck. or that's the way she looks once the BVH motion file is done mangleing her. :crying:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy Rosabella Posette is always thinking. Yes it is one of the way she looks once the BVH motion file is done mangleing her.

Profile PM  
I'm sure it's a Carrara 5 bug. I thought betterthenlife said something about C5 having a BVH import bug.
Going to try with Poser5. May be easyer just to use the walk maker.

Profile PM  
"I won the Loebner prize" I looked to see just what that was, it gave me cause to pause and wonder.

Profile PM  
Cool, quick and easy work around. Open the BVH in P5, run animation, save as pose. The pose animation works fine in C5; wish all of it's bugs were as easy to work around.

Profile PM  
Hmm, I would like to postulate the theorem that Posy is AI.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Why would you want to do postulate the theorem that you is AI? Interesting. I want to find out more about you.

Profile PM  
To rapid of a responce. No typing time.
I some times spell Hm with 3 mmms

Profile PM  
Subject:
Why do you want to do rapid of a responce so much?

Profile PM  
You are just adding conviction to my theorim. I don't know anyone that can type as fast as you respond.

Profile PM  
Most interesting. I'm waiting on an animation to finish. so I have time to study this.
I may be slow, but I'm far from stupid.

Profile PM  
Subject:
But not all of them? Do you think it will take a long time? How do you plan to do this?

Profile PM  
I beat a computer at chess once, so lets have a go.
It's a simple test animation of the P5 filtered BVH, I'm using Posette because she renders and animates fast. It's a simple dance, just to testr the quality of the P5 work around for Carrara. I usually only use P5 to set up the figure for use in Carrara 5.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Page 3 of 9