Subject: Hello All
Hi Folks,

I just happened to find this site today. Wonderful place! I'm was really glad to hear there was a special place that keeps Posette and Dork alive. I've been with Poser since version 3 when the app came on 3 floppy disks. I alwayed admired the creativity other artists came up with using Posette and Dork compared to today's "purchase art" ...but I won't go down that road. ](*,)

Any way...Hello

Cheers,
Dec

Subject: Re: Hello All
Hi Decadence and welcome to Posetteforever :grin: ! I'm sorry for the delay of our approval system but by it we can avoid spammers :whistle: . I hope you'll find this little place interesting and funny :dance: , you can find very interesting thing about Posette :heartbeat: and Dork and a little but strong group of fans :grin: . Thank you for joyining us and sorry for my bad broken english :redface: ...

Subject:
Don't worry about it, Tormie.

Profile PM  
Thank you honey :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
You are quite welcome! I just don't understand.

Profile PM  
:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh:

Subject:
What you said was either too complex for me.

Profile PM  
Welcome to the site. :thumb: We hope you will be a part of our bunch of Posette and Dork loving
artists that are gathered here. It is a wonderful place we call home. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
thumb We hope you will be a part of our bunch of Posette and Dork loving artists that are gathered here is a wonderful place we call home. I suppose that makes sense.

Profile PM  
Thanks for so kind words and be welcomed to the site! :)

Profile PM  
Yeah, g'day, mate. enjoy the ambiance here, these are nice people with a passion for their hobby. Guess I'm one of them as well, by now.

GrouchoC.

Hi and welcome, Decadence. :hug2:
By your words I can tell this is the right place for you :grin:

Someone scared him :uuh: or something... :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

:thumb: No not scared.

Thanks all! And yes I understood you completely. English is actually my second language...my first is grunting. :wink:

Just wanted to say hello :wink:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1