guarie
Subject: Hi!
Just popping in to say a big "Hi" to Tormentor.

Looking good - excited to see how this all unfolds.

Guarie

Troy Halliday
Subject:
Hi Tormy looks very snazzy.

Keeping my fingers crossed for your sites future success! :lol:

Troy Halliday
Subject:
Ciao buona fortuna di Tormy con voi nuovo luogo. Tutto osserva molto professionale.

Riguardi
Troy

guarie
Subject:
Oooooh - so who's showing off Mr I Can Speak Some Italian Halliday?

LOL! Kidding mate - just kidding.

Now where the hell is Tormy? Or Posette for that matter? She's got to be lurking around here somerwhere.

Guarie

Subject:
Thank you all ! :lol: No, Guarie, I'm here, becoming mad with the text editor to build the site :oops: , it's not yet finished, but I think I can officially open it ! Thank you again, now I'll go to have a little rest...

Last edited by Tormie on 02 Apr 2003 15:51; edited 1 time in total
babydoll
Subject:
so far it looks like we haven't broken anything. *g*

~babydoll, who will try to keep her feet off the furniture

Subject:
... I admit to have a lot of fun coding this board... Just a little more refinements... I'm sooo tired... (mmmh... it seems there is a lack of smilies... imagine a "tired" smilie)

kelchris
Subject:
Okay this place looks like it might be a lot of fun. I wish you well with it. Anyplace that has Spongebob as a default av is okay with me. LOLOL I would really like to see some anime morphs (face) and body for Posette.

Subject:
Thank you kelchris... I opened this site just days ago and still have to make a lot of work... About anime for Posette, I know the right person who is morphing Posette for this kind of look, I will contact him. Bye.

Subject:
Hello all....

Well done Tormentor. Nice place you have here.

Can't wait to have a good look around, but much work to do at the office. So I'll be back to visit soon.

Ozymandias

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ooooohh.... just noticed the national flags... too damn cool, friend.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1