Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Your first Poser Picture
A thread for our first Poser Pics! (or as near to the first as you can find) Thanks to MondoJake for suggesting the idea over in the album.

Well folks, no egos allowed here! Just post your first attempts and let everyone else snicker and guffaw at your work and suddenly not feel so bad about their own first results. And we may even give some encouragement to any passing newbie who sees this thread and compares it to where some of our artists have gone with their work.

MondoJake, feel free to post your pic again here, if you like, and get the ball rolling. I'm off to search the HD for some early stuff.

Profile PM  
Subject: Look ye on my works, O mortals and tremble..
This is my very first piece of 3D work. I used a copy of bryce 2 that was a freebie with a magazine.
:oops:

Subject: Look ye on my work, O mortals and tremble the sequel
This is my first real creation in Poser. I hadn't discovered focal lengths, lighting and only had a basic idea about textures.....like I'm a big expert now lol : :wink:
This was the first version of Fairy Goodtime

Subject:
Look upon my image, and despair!

Subject:
Hi all
I have found the oldest, I kept, finally...
It´s from January 2003 (I started playing with Poser end of 2002)
I tested some of my first selfmade morphs for the Poser kid

Subject:
:-k I've to search into one of my old backup cds.... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Found it. The first image I ever saved :) Though not the first created. Most of those involved naked posettes... for some reason :bigrinnin:

File created in October 2001, must have been just a few days after buying Poser and starting on my props download obsessive/compulsive behaviour 8-[ . This already has a few props in it.

Notice the careful use of the Poser 2 default guy. I was going for realism here, folks.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh, my goodness, what have I found here :-k

Look out Den, here's my first cartoon strip. For some reason I never got the call up from Marvel... :?

Profile PM  
Subject:
ahjah wrote: 
I tested some of my first selfmade morphs for the Poser kid

Looks like one of the kids living at my place at the moment :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Surprisingly enough, my first Poser pic was not one involving any of my more well known band of characters. It was done around the time I finished off those brain draining astronomy programs. I played around for a couple of weeks and came up with this. C & B didn't come about until the end of May, 2002 and others followed after that and are still being added.

Profile PM  
Subject:
OJ:
Your cartoon...

"I'm too late...."
"Hold on, I'm coming !"
(Good for you..)

What kind of cartoon was that ? Or, dare I ask ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Keep it above the waist, Den :bigrinnin:

Actually it was a very poor attempt at a scifi parody, but it never got finished...like most of my projects.

Your render is pretty cool, nicely surreal.

Profile PM  
Subject: My first for the second time!
Wow, there are a lot of good first and early pics here, thanks for starting this thread, ozy. I am glad i came up with a useable idea for a change [Yeah! another first].
Since I have been unable to do any new renders for the past weeks, I decided to celebrate my 'homecoming' post with my first ever Posette render....as you can see, i have not really made much improvement over the past couple of years!?
Mostly an exercise in backgrounds in photoshop. BG is cut/paste/clone of 3 different photos montaged with the 'stream bed' painted in. The title is to cover up the fact that I did not scale my Poser model to fit the scale of the cut-in PT Cruiser auto!

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm gladyou're glad MondoJake. Your happiness adds to the delight of all. One more first]. I can see the computer terminal where I am typing. Be less specific. What else?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok then..it's confirmed..none of us have any shame :)

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3