Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
:) :) :)

Subject:
Wonderful interview Johnny, sounds like you have a great life there and a beautiful place to live :)
I'm glad to know you and consider you my friend and maybe someday I'll get to Rio to see it for myself :)

Subject:
The sea is the outside of this mountains in the back. We call them "The Sleeping Giant".

Profile PM  
Subject:
We have a vulcano in South Italy, they call it "The Farting Giant" :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Thank you Rene! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
TORMENTOR";p="14056 wrote: 
We have a vulcano in South Italy, they call it "The Farting Giant" :bigrinnin:

It must have a very hot FART! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Breathtaking view!! It looks so varm and beautiful :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The vulcano if I remember it correctly When it was inactive it had a road and a place to play softball and we played in the center of it. :dancing: 1982 if memory serves me on the account. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I never went there Kenny, anyway here there are three vulcanos if I'm not wrong: one near naples which is inactive, one in Sicily and one in an island near Sicily. I think you were in Naples, that vulcano is named "Vesuvio"

Subject:
Yes thats the one Davide! It was near Naples. Thank you. We played Softball there and had a great time. :bigrinnin: How many miles would you think it would be from there to your house? :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
](*,) engish!! how`d I do that! #-o ....and still "schicken" is an enigma :-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I wouldn't worry about it Nex. My key boarding really sucks when it comes to typing fast. You just missed a key. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Great interview from all concerned :clap:

Jan, I would love to visit Brazil. I have a place for your home in my heart since my hero was killed in F1, Ayrton Senna, of course. I always seem to like and follow the brazillian drivers! Rubens Barrichello, Piquet, Junqueira, Masa, etc, etc...

Maybe it's the beautiful girls that follow them around :bigrinnin:

Maybe it's because of the sun and the beaches and the relaxed lifestyle that reminds me of my home.

Anyway, thanks for sharing with us :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Perhaps. I've heard of it before.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Ozie! :)

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2