Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
I think that this time I had lost my train! :eh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Great interview and a fun read! :clap: :clap: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks for your support. I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Great interview for the begining of the second season! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Subject:
As a species fish are more successful than mammals. How interesting. Really you don't discriminate. Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before. I am glad you enjoyed too hard on him or her .

Profile PM  
Subject:
A bit late, but still wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your interview Tazman, these interviews are a lot of fun and always seem to make our little family that much closer by giving us more insight on our old and new friends here :)

Cleaning behind Tormies fridge??? Sheesh how did I miss out on that one, I got stuck cleaning his crapper :doh: :sick: :roll: :lol:

Subject:
...There are still undisclosed corners :sick: :sick: :sick: in my little house ! :whistle:

Subject:
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Maybe a broom would be better darlin :mmmh: ...

Subject:
Perhaps. How old are you?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2