Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: New rules for the Artist Of the Month
Hi friends, as you all know, Kenny's hat is with him in prison (with Bubba :x ), so we have to find another way to choose the July artist of the month.
Be an artist of the month here is only a matter of luck ( but you can even give me a little bribe if you want to be sure to win :whistle: ... ), so there is nothing better than a little lottery :bigrinnin: !

You can see the new link in the navigation menu in the left side of the page, or click here:

http://www.posetteforever.com/lottery.php

All that you have to do is buy a ticket, a ticket costs 1 candy. If you have already won (like Deviant_Viking and Tdac) please don't buy the ticket.

If you win, you'll be interviewed, the questions will be those of Tda42 and new by me and the Staff...

Good luck !

Last edited by Tormie on 06 Jul 2004 15:50; edited 3 times in total
Subject:
Here we go! I get my ticket! :)

Last edited by JanReinar on 06 Jul 2004 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I bought a ticket too ! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
hoooha! i've got a tickettttttt! :dancing:

Subject:
I never win the lottery's, I think it's because I never buy the tickets :roll: But today I bought my ticket with my little candy :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
hey I'm in too I gotta de ticket..

Subject:
Done :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've got me a ticket. :bigrinnin: aaaaaand don't even go there, :x bubba was a DJs name at WKDF in Nashville TN.Bubba Skynard was from the Freebird Trailer park.He now is with WSIX on the Country side of radio. :-s :bigrinnin: He grabs mics and headphones not a bar of soap. [-X [-( :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I get it. bigrinnin now is with WSIX on the Country side of radio.

Profile PM  
Subject:
11 days till the end of the lottery... I'm guessing if the lottery will really work :-k :-k :-k (I never tried it) ...

We are all happy that Kenny has been paroled !

( Bubba ( :x ) is all alone now and is reading "How to enjoy yourself for dummies" written by Deviant_Viking )

Last edited by Tormie on 15 Jul 2004 09:35; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
(quote): How to enjoy yourself for dummies" written by Deviant_Viking ) :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormentor needs a copy of that too

Subject:
I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Quote:

Tormentor needs a copy of that too

I don't need it...

I'm a master, noob...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2