Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
Tormie is cleaning the monitor... And he is using a "illy of the Valley" perfume to cover the smell of burnt plastic [-( [-( [-( ...

Profile PM  
Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The dinner darling, remember the dinner...

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I think thise exhibition is a good idea, but at first I was I was puzzled as to what would be appropriate and that I am able to do. Then it came to me, to recreate with current software a picture that I made a while back. ;-) I will start on it, once I get the lighting fixed on the picture that I am working on now.

Pangor

Subject:
"Du-De-Duuum"... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: "Oh, this old byke's tyre will be perfect for the fourth place :bigrinnin:"
(Lilly of the Valley perfume everywhere...)

Last edited by Tormie on 22 Mar 2005 09:58; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Oh man I hope I win a handshake with Tormie :heartbeat:

Great prizes Torm, and I'll tell you what, too all the entries of this I will personelly make a special set of brushes for all that enter this. They will not be for anyone but the people who enter. (Watches everyone run away lauging ) hmmm...I hope I didn't scare them all away 8-[ :bigrinnin:

pangor
Subject:
:lol:

No way! I'm not scared away.

Pangor

Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
>SLAP!< >SLA-LAP!!!<

Profile PM  
Subject:
*sigh*

Ok Posy I'll make a new head morph for Posette and give it to all the entries...

Thank you Rene :bigrinnin: ! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: The exhibition become very interesting :bigrinnin: !

:whistle: (tormie begin to work)

Subject:
mmm... Please don't rework that old morph [-X ! [-( [-( [-(

Last edited by Posy on 22 Mar 2005 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Damn doll...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2