Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

pangor
Subject:
:clap: :clap:

Pangor

Subject: new teeth
this is the new teeth shape,I finished the up part now i have to do the lower...
I'll probably make teeth's uvs bigger and also added a gum material...

[color=red:ac9f9cab9b]pitklad[/color:ac9f9cab9b]

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :lmao: :dance: :clap: this proyect rocks pitklad!!!!!! im watching very close for it, thanks for sharing your work with us ! BRAVOOoooOOOOOooOOOo ! :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hello warpo :lol: !! Welcome to Posetteforever :dance: :clap: !!! :)

pangor
Subject:
warpo, hello,, welcome.

Pangor

Subject:
Hi Tormentor Pitklad (narcisuss) and all the members of the comunity! :lol: :dance: im very happy to be here sharing out passion for that incredibly fun program named Poser !!!!!! hehe
heyyy there Pangor !!! :oops:

Pitklads proyect Domus had been a really nice gift for me! the ERC controled morphs are a charm LOL guys you gotta see my face when I first loaded him and scaled his feet !!! hah !!! it ROCKS !!!!! amazing ! surrounding bodyparts adapted to his new feeet scale !

He got a nice new smooth apearance and tons of morphs !! YAY !!! and he sports low poly count wich is a blessing for animation !!!

cant imagine his next update with all his new UV remapping and enhancements !!! WOAH !!! truly awesome ! GO Domus GO !!! Pitklad GO GO GO !!! o_~ :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hi there warpo. Why the :oops: ? :lmao:

Pangor

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops: ! :lol: Yes, Domus is amazing !

Subject:
:-) Hey. Are they exactly the same?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Hi there warpo. Why the :oops: ?

Pangor

haha !!!! no worries Pangor :oops: means that i saw your post after i said hello, so i went all OooOOps! and red faced and said hi to you as well ! LOL ! :lol:

Peace :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Reductionism.

Profile PM  
Subject:
lol :uuh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm delighted with my Nea and Domus figures ! they are very versatile! :heartbeat: I exhort Pitklads to keep up with the great work :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes, they are wonderful

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3