Is there any reworked Dorks out there

Article
Post Is there any reworked Dorks out there 

I was wondering if there were any reworked Dork to help him look better.  I don't like the way he is out of the box that came in Poser 5 or 6.  
I would use him more if he looked better and did not have uv problems.  Does he have the same foot uv problem as Posette?  I haven't looked at his uv yet.

Kaya [ 27 Mar 2006 18:13 ]

Comments
There is a male version of nea called Domus (look in free stuff here) and a Dork that takes micheal 1&2 textures that... i  don't remember the link too... can check it

TdaC [ 27 Mar 2006 18:24 ]
http://aprilsvanity.com/dlpage.php
Scroll down freebies for Dork and Posette

TdaC [ 27 Mar 2006 18:29 ]
Dork and Posette have incompatible UV Mappings however, they both have the same strange mapping stlye of their feet.

pangor [ 27 Mar 2006 18:40 ]
thank you for the fast replies.  I looked at Aprils Vanity's Dork.  Does he come with new morphs.  
I did not think Posette and Dork have similar mapping.  I did not think they cared about that then.

Kaya [ 27 Mar 2006 18:51 ]
You are correct.  It would be nice if they did though.  Considering how I used M3 the the first works that I used him in.  I had no usable texture maps for him, so I used one for V3 but made certain that it had no makeup  on it.

For morphs for Dork, I will check somthing and post a URL here.

pangor [ 27 Mar 2006 19:11 ]
I knew I was right. Oh. Maybe in a perfect world it would.

Posy [ 27 Mar 2006 19:11 ]
no, the Dork from aprils vanity has no new morhs, but he comes with a nice texture

TdaC [ 27 Mar 2006 19:20 ]
Download the ultramorph man from the home site of Confusius.  The ultra morph mle is made Poser 3 nude male but the head morphs between Poser 3 and Poser 4 dorks are compatible and So are those for Poer 3 and Poser 4 Posettes.

http://www.confusius.homepage.t-online.de/charact.htm

Also ge sure to get the Ultra morphs woman for Poser 3 Posette for the same reason.  and while there look around for what else you could use.

The entry page is http://www.confusius.net

pangor [ 27 Mar 2006 20:34 ]
The best Dork is Pitklad's Domus   and he is on our free stuff page. Quote on pangor about the ultramorph man   !

Tormie [ 27 Mar 2006 21:33 ]
Google for Duane's toybox (don't have the link right now) - he has some face morphs for Dork (and of course some for Posy, too)

posfan [ 27 Mar 2006 23:26 ]
I thought the ultramorph man was for non-comerical renders only.  Am I right?  I had him for a while but did not want to use him in a commercial product if he is not supposed to be used in those purposes.

Kaya [ 28 Mar 2006 02:35 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1