Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Simeon Is Now Zenon!
Simeon was a project for a figure that has Nea's head and Domus Body, the head shape was made by Stahlratte

Simeon (see info here)

Since then P7 came out and the default male is Simon so I decided to change this figure name to Zenon
Zenon is almost ready and soon will be available!

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Simeon Is Now Zenon!
Thank you Pitklad :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: , He looks GREAT :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: .

Can't wait to have it :hurrah: !!!

Hi PitKlad
I've seen the couple in the galleries, looks pretty good :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Great teamwork with Dr. Frankenstein :wink:
I thought about something similar sometime ago, already, but with the native Dork/Posette base for full morph compatibility.
What mapping type will (s)he have?

Zenon is pure male!
The head shape is totally changed and has become a real young man! :D
From neck down he will have Domus 3 body, no major changes were made on joint parameters centers so all Dork's clothes work just fine!
I guess most morphs will work also :cool:
As for mapping he uses Mike 1-2 or Don textures :D

Profile PM  
... yeah, I thought so, but wasn't sure :D

Hi Pitklad :hug2:

I would suggest you to use stock Poser characters for mapping or make a version with a texture map of stock Poser characters, this would be "philosophically" correct, so that one will be able to use your creations without having to buy anything else that the Poser program itself. I would really like to see your Nea remapped to use P6woman or P7woman (I don't remember their names :redface: ) texture *wink* *wink* :whistle: .

Domus 3 :mmmh: Have I missed something :sorry: ? :redface:

When I first started this project I was based on the already remmaped version, than I started learning about remmaping and I just improved the UVS as much as I could, however I don't have the last version of UVmapper with the relax function which would make things much faster! I make everything by hand! And this is a very hard and long lasting process :uuh: It is really the most time consuming and less fun part of creating a character :mmmh: Also there are more than one models that share V2 mapping like MayaDoll & Judy(which is a P5 character) & Sindy

Domus3 is not a character for Dork like Domus2.1 was, it's a new figure, completely remmaped to mike 2 it also includes some innovations that are adopted to Zenon too which you will see soon :D

My only problem is that: Since Zenon is mabe from Nea's head and Domus body, he is their brother or son???? :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Quote:
My only problem is that: Since Zenon is mabe from Nea's head and Domus body, he is their brother or son???? :mmmh:

You shoud read the saga of the "Metabarons" :D

Oh I've read one of that! :D
Very good! Did they had similar problems too? :D

Profile PM  
Yes. it's complicated, the father of the last metabaron had the body of a female but the brain of his twin brother and generated the last metabaron by him/herself (that was the one with the metallic ear) :mmmh: ...

Wow! This is complicated situation!
So Zenon has Nea's brain but Domus body! :D

Profile PM  
Hey! Pitklad Hello!! :hi:

You should try Blender for some advanced UV mapping, it looks great!

hello rayera my friend! :hi:

I've seen Blender a long time ago when I wondering which modeler should I choose and it looks quite confusing... I eventually picked wings3d as it is the easiest 3d app I've seen.

However maybe I should take a look on Blender again, at least the uvs part, still havn't found a program that can make totally unwraped textures easily :)

Although I must say that remmaping a figure is whole different process because you have to keep the borders of the target figure UVS and unwrapp the polygons inside them. As far I've seen only uvmapper 3 can do that (using relax function) ... and I don't own it... :)

Profile PM  
I bought it :redface: ... I started a BIG project but I become lazy soon :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

I started with anim8or, then went to wings3D, I agree with you about this application, then after years of trying and never understanding Blender this last versions hooked me, they are wonderful for a Poser user: you can morph, can model, can UV unwraping and relaxing, and even paint textures, not to mention render with its advanced materials and lighting, if I was able to use it :dash: then everybody can do with a little pasient and looking at the great video tutorials that are all over the web.
I posted here a tutorial for making head morphs:
http://www.posetteforever.com/discussion2753.html

and other for full body morphs (you as a Zbrush user may find here some important tips and tools as well):
http://www.posetteforever.com/discussion2870.html

And hope soon, one for basic dynamic clothes modeling and some basics on UV mapping.

I :heartbeat: Blender 3D. don't blame on me :redface:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2