Subject: LashMap For The D-man
:hi: Hi friends :friends:
In one of my everlasting atempts on making the old P3/4 people more useful there was one thing I allways planned but never did. A mapping for the Dork's lashes that makes tranmaps possible.
I think it had been tried before but here is my version :D

I used the empty space in the original mapping, so the transmap can still be part of the main texture.
the transmap I used for the pic below is just a quickie. It looks awful but shows the possible resolution on a 950x950 map.
It should be easy to re-use V/M2 transmaps on this template

I'l upload the UVS later if it's of any interest... :eh:

Subject: Re: LashMap For The D-man
Great job Andreas :clap: !! Sure you've to upload it... Our freebies down in the vault ( :mafia: ) are for today and for tomorrow :D !

Hi all :friends:
I packed the UVS and decided to put it up in this thread and not in the freebies, cos it's kind of beta... :afterburner:
I'd like especially our MACies to tell me, if there are any probs :dash: :dash:
And I'd like someone to make transmaps for this :pray:
The lashes need more work, I'm planning a morph to reduce the volume of the lash mesh so the two layers get closer together. I don't know if it will work as I think, I'm a bit out of praxis, still. And I'll need MorphMaster for this. I hope I'll get it running on linux. It's a great and most precise tool for shifting single vertices on the classic Poser people :D

Only the .uvs and a template included in the .zip. For testing you can use the transmap above (click on for full size)
have fun

Thanks ! :thumb: :clap: :friends:

Which is which lash on the template? Aka upper lashes and bottom lashes? Too lazy to install it, but if you tell me I should be able to make a nice quickie transmap.

Profile PM  
:D It's as it is. The upper in the template is the upper lash, the lower one is the lower ;)
The left one is HIS right side (from his pov)
A nice map would be great :hug2:

Ok, I'll see if I can make one later and hopefully get it up here too.

Profile PM  
:yeah: :dance:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D

So, here you go! :D

Enjoy!!!

Profile PM  
:hug2: :thanks:
I'll try it later, time for bed (4:30!! :uuh: )

Page 1 of 1