A new forum for your series

Article
Post A new forum for your series 

Hi friends

Here is a new forum, Series.

I saw that there are some problems with the album "1 picture per day" limit, this limit is mainly put in order to leave pictures from different users in the "new pictures" row: Imagine that you post your new pic and then someone else come and upload 7 new ones, your pic will not be anymore in the front page of the album   , the bandwidth and storage are no more a problem, 'cause time passes and our provider give use more and more for free , so we can even give us this new one  
In the album you can't post more than 1 picture in a new "post" so if you're painting a serie it would be in some way, spread and difficult to follow.

So you can use the "attachment" feature of the forum to upload a picture in a topic and go on with your serie, It should be more easier to follow your story and there will be no the limitations of the album.
As i said you can even do both things: use the forum or the album, but in the album the limit remains. The forum is organized differently and all the new posts can be visible with a click as "unread posts" or "new posts".

I'm also thinking about to find or try to code myself a gallery like the one of poserpros: they use a self made interface to upload pictures and create a gallery using the attachment feature, but it's difficult for this poor bus driver   and it will take time, BTW, I'm working on it and maybe in the future it would be all simpler and easier   

You can also use the forum to organize you old series with the pictures already posted in the album

Tormie [ 10 Apr 2008 13:27 ]

Comments
Post Re: A new forum for your series 

This is a great idea!      

JanReinar [ 10 Apr 2008 14:02 ]

I agree; Great idea!

Whazizname [ 10 Apr 2008 15:40 ]

Very good     

ahjah [ 10 Apr 2008 20:24 ]

You mean to do it the way I upload the pictures of my tutorials? a great idea for reading series like the John ones!!      

rayera [ 11 Apr 2008 00:42 ]
Post Re: A New Forum For Your Series 

All Hail Tormie!!!

(Smacks forehead on floor when trying an obsequious bow... exits left, grumbling...)

GrouchoCaesar [ 11 Apr 2008 03:46 ]

Tormie [ 11 Apr 2008 06:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1