Winged Folk

Winged Folk
Article
Post Winged Folk 

As I indicated in the notes to my image "Pink Petal Fairy", I've been creating Fairys & other "winged Folk" lately...; Thanks to Tormie's new ruling about series in forums, I present some to you.

Whazizname [ 11 Apr 2008 13:23 ]

Winged Folk
Comments
Post Re: Winged Folk 

{The missing text to the upper image is: "The background sky image is also used as a light gel, and reflection image."}

Here's one more; done entirely in P5 (no photoshop at all...).

Today I think I'll ask Posette & Judy if they'd like to be fairies in my series...

Whazizname [ 11 Apr 2008 13:29 ]

Pretty !!

Um, I wasn't going to C-D the 'Sera for A3', but I might...

Nik [ 11 Apr 2008 16:31 ]

Nik wrote: [View Post]
Pretty !!

Um, I wasn't going to C-D the 'Sera for A3', but I might...

Thanks Nik; I just finished another "Fairy image"; but it features a Posette character, so I'll post it into the gallery.

Thanks too, for reminding me of the A3 Sera figures {I've always like them, because of the wings for the legs}; I'll have to pull it out and use it during this current "Fairy Phase".

Whazizname [ 11 Apr 2008 17:14 ]

All are good works , I'm impressed from the last one   But I like a lot the third one with the "buxom" fairy !

Tormie [ 13 Apr 2008 23:12 ]

Thanks for the comments Tormie!  

Here is a different look at the Anan "Dark Fairy"; this view shows more of Anan & less of the wings. Sky added, blur applied, and colors adjusted in photoshop 5.5.

Whazizname [ 14 Apr 2008 13:59 ]

Amazing series Whazizname!          

JanReinar [ 14 Apr 2008 14:31 ]

Great renders, beautiful characters      I like  a lot the petals one picture, but as character I like the rainbow fairy      

rayera [ 16 Apr 2008 02:04 ]

Thanks much for the comments JanR & Rayera!

Here is the latest "Winged Woman" I created.
I started out to see if I could create a "cybernetic", "robotic", or "mechanical" fairy; but I realized that I don't have the correct clothing or wings to to that (Yes, I could use "Futura", or "B-Co" as a starting point, and I still might...; but I realized that I have many "Sci Fi Armor clothing sets, and ...); so the image changed to a "Sci Fi Winged Guardian".

I'm pretty pleased with the way this character turned out (especially the texturing on the clothing...); I hope to think of a setting/ scene for this character soon (maybe she can "shoot it out" with some of the Non-winged Action Girls that I've created...    .

Whazizname [ 16 Apr 2008 12:41 ]

They are all wonderful renders         ! (Giving a coat to poor Fairy half naked in the snow   )

Tormie [ 16 Apr 2008 13:11 ]

JanReinar [ 17 Apr 2008 13:13 ]

They look very good! Impressive

TdaC [ 20 Apr 2008 15:06 ]

Wow; more nice comments... Thanks much!

I haven't been able to spend much time online in the last few days; but I am still "in a Winged Folk mode"; here are two that I finished this morning after testing the new "Hades Wings" freebie.

One features Alexa2 {because I started out today testing a pose set product for her...}; the other features Ms. Four {because the wings were designed to fit her...}.

{I have to run again now; but I will try to get back here later to post a couple of others from the last few days...}

Whazizname [ 20 Apr 2008 16:59 ]
Post Exclusion Claws... 

Ah, so that's what Hades Wings look like un-packed...

Hmm...

Now what did I see that would go well with such, um, Gothic style... ???

Nik [ 20 Apr 2008 18:35 ]

JanReinar [ 20 Apr 2008 22:10 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next