[Tutorial] Head Morphs in Blender

Article
Post Re: Head Morphs in Blender 

Now your morph have a dial in the head parameters, just tourn it to 1 and there you have your own custom morph  

rayera [ 29 Apr 2007 18:20 ]

Comments

Add Some texture a nice skin shading and render, remember that Posette likes a lot the Smooth Poligons options in the render options

Please give it a try, it deserve it, and ask any question you have I'll try to help.  

rayera [ 29 Apr 2007 18:23 ]

A very interesting and BIG tutorial Rayera I'll read it carefully and try   It sure costed you a lot of time and sweat to realize it, A superbig thank you !

Tormie [ 29 Apr 2007 19:07 ]

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try, soon (I'll dl this complete thread )
This is, what I need to get started

ahjah [ 29 Apr 2007 20:04 ]
Congratulations.

Posy [ 29 Apr 2007 20:04 ]

Here is my first attempt in Blender following Rayera's tut.
Thanks again, Rayera     
I'll attach the morph (for classic Posette), but be warned, it's a first attempt   

ahjah [ 07 May 2007 18:14 ]

She looks very alien   ! Good work Andreas     !

btw, have you changed something in your signature's logo ? I can't see it but a "no thumbnail" picture that PF put there. I checked the file directly on your site and it's working      

Tormie [ 07 May 2007 19:34 ]

Blender is a real nice program, but I need a lot more practice ...
About my signature, it works for me, but I remember having had the effect you're describing some weeks ago
Maybe the board gets a time out from time to time because my little place http://www.ahjah.de don't have much traffic.
So DNS resolving can take a little longer from the USA to my place in Germany (am I right, Posetteforever is hosted on an US server?)

ahjah [ 07 May 2007 20:01 ]

Yes it is, I think you're right, even if I'm not sure if the final user download the picture from your site or from Posetteforever, in the last case the one having the problem it's me but I can download it from your site, it looks to me as an anti-leeching thing, we'll see what will happen in the next days (and as usual we're derailing from the topic   )...

Tormie [ 07 May 2007 20:05 ]

I just had the "No Thumbnail" thumbnail (?), too...   
There should not be any anti leeching on my place. It's no free space, I'm paying for it.
I don't think this is the problem, because in this case direct typing into the browser's adress bar wouldn't work, too. But this works fine...

Last edited by ahjah on 07 May 2007 20:34; edited 1 time in total 
 ahjah [ 07 May 2007 20:12 ]
Ask me something.

Posy [ 07 May 2007 20:25 ]

I think it's something linked with Godaddy server, I tried it on other site and on site using the same software and it worked. We'll se in the next days  

Tormie [ 07 May 2007 20:30 ]

It's back !

Tormie [ 08 May 2007 11:47 ]

Here's another preview
I'll upload her soon

ahjah [ 10 May 2007 06:32 ]

Tormie [ 10 May 2007 20:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 5