Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject: Re: Head Morphs in Blender
Wow ahjah, incredible to see what a wonderful aplication can do in great artist hands :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm glad you found it usefull :grin:

Hi all, hi rayera!
I have upgraded to Blender 2.44 and to Python 2.5.
Morphing a single bodypart, as i.e. the head works amazing.
The sculpting tools work fast and clean and are matching exactly my needs. Your tutorial is a big help.
But now I'm stuck. How can I import and export a whole figure obj without loosing the grouping?
I've tried several combinations in the import/export options, but none of them work :roll:
I need a second tutorial for creating whole body morphs, rayera :pray: :pray: :pray: :grin:

Thanks ahjah, that was my intention, now I'll work in the full body tutorial, the problem is that I want to post some script with the tutorial and I'm not shure if I can, I e-mailed the autor and I'm waiting an answer, but anyway if I don't get an aswer I'll look for another way to do the same as easy as posible; as you can see I'm good looking for techniques and way of doing things but not the things itself, the true is I'm not that good doing morphs that's why I really like to share what I found out with people that use it in such a great way :thumb:

:grin:

Subject: Re: Head Morphs In Blender
Thank you so so much! This is the most usefull tutorial. thank you! thank you!

Welcome to the forum, mairyp7 :hug2:

Yep, welcome mairyp7 :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: !

Walcome mairyp7 and pleased you found it useful.
Thank you! :thumb: :grin:

:grin: I began to use Blender thanks to your tutorial rayera :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: , you saved me tons of time :dance: . It's very powerful, in the last period I was using the morphing toll of Poser but this is better. I started correcting some things in Posy's head morph, expecially in the lips area and in her particular eyebrows, I made them more consistent, the last phase in the eyebrows will be the use of the displacements maps even if I don't make picture with close up so this can be a good result :wink:

So I show you three pictures , the first one is Posy 3/4 view with some hair that I like, the other ones is front and side view. I'll have to work a little on the eyes but however ... :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Looks great :thumb:

Very beautiful Tormie!
(How does Posy feel about the enhancements?)

{Note to self: I really have got to take the time use Blender!!!}

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
How should I know how you feel about the enhancements does.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
How should I know how you feel about the enhancements does.

Most women I know, are very particular about their looks; but perhaps that is not true for AI women.

(:

Profile PM  
Posy :heartbeat: is happy , But I want to try more on the texture now...

Subject:
Oh. That's good information: Tormie said I heartbeat is happy But you want to try more on the texture.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5