Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Subject: Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet"
Very good for what you have to work with. I like bryce for what it does but like I said before it takes so long to render. It is a real shame they can not turn this software into a work horse. Those are good software as far as the rest. I used bryce but just for render back grounds. I couldn't get a fast enough turn around. Also some times the colors seem to wash out in many of renders and didn't look real enough to deal with it so I put bryce on the back burner and used 3DS MAX. But as I said you have a lot of patience to work with bryce. You do a very good job with it. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet"
I work at bryce since 1998. I very often had to close the black mask part of the scene in bryce. So I rendered only a portion of the image where something was moving. And then I added images in all frames where closed masks in After Effects. This method allows to quickly work with animation.

All frames by movie : http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_-_frames.jpg

Are you using a chroma key effect like a green screen for the layers. I am beginning to understand how you put it together now. But WOW such time and work. Just to get a door to open up from a spaceship built in bryce takes a bit. Wondertouch - Particle illusion 3 is a great particle tool. I have never used Adobe - After Effects though. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Subject: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet"
Final rendering in Poser is uncompressed video. This allows you to automatically generate alpha mask. The background color in Poser can be any. Previously, I used a blue background. Now I use a black background. After Effects have a filter that removes the mask parts on a model contour.

After Effects is similar to photoshop. You create a composition for the first frame. The rest of the frames are obtained automatically.

The first part of the full-length animated movie "Lost Planet " with English subtitles.

Link

Other parts of the movie will be added as the translation of text from Russian into English for the subtitles.

:shocked!: :thumb: That's gonna be interesting, can't await to see the rest. It's a pro job :notworthy:

Man that is some time you have in this animation. Could you tell me all the software that is involved in the making of this project? Also where did you get the 2010 Russian ship Alexei Leonov? Great animation. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :D

Profile PM  
When I worked on the project, I used the following programs:

DAZ bryce 5.5c (2007) - Animation environment
Curious Labs Poser 4 Pro (2001) - Character Animation
Adobe After Effects 5.5 (2001) - Creation of animated compositions
Adobe Premiere 4.2 (1996) - Video Editing
Wondertouch Particle illusion 3 (2003) - Effects with particles
Corel Photo Paint 8 (1998) - Texturing
Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 5 (2001) - Sound processing

Starring : Posette and Dork

Posette & Dork pictures

Russian ship "Alexei Leonov" was in Arthur C. Clarke (2010 : Space Odyssey). He's a bit wrong when he wrote that people will fly to Jupiter in 2001. People did not fly to Mars, even in 2010. In my movie cloned humans will fly to another planet in 300 years later.

Thanks!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: You're making a masterpiece with Posettes & Dorks Poser - User :clap: :clap: :clap: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

I can't wait to see how the story evolves from here :tv: ... :tv2:

Poser - User, you are an inspiration.

Last night I downloaded the full movie, and when I have some time off next, I shall then watch this masterpiece.

This is a bit like in the old days where original material was from all around the globe (Prior to the Hollywood talkies).

(I also like to watch old BW films).

I am in awe of the amount of dedication, and time you have spent on this.

Thank you very, very, much for this.

Profile PM  
I found a good translator from Google http://translate.google.com/#
I do machine translation replicas from the movie and send to North America to a friend. He corrects the text and send it to me. I do the subtitles and upload on YouTube. This is a big job. Now I do the subtitles for the second part of the movie.

The second part of the full-length animated movie "Lost Planet" with English subtitles.

Link

Select a maximum image size for viewing.

Thanks a lot, I'll watch later, got to prepare for the Super Bowl final :D

Wow! That movie is awesome and I applaud you for all your skill and hard work!

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Page 3 of 11