Grrr

Grrr
Article
Right, and forget my suggestion of "dueling artforms".  I had imagined that he was close enough to your style to almost give him a chance.  However, it appears that he has no more of a chance at matching your work than would a fellow with a water pistol have against a Death Star.

Since the lighting is a working set for the moment, then I can find nothing wrong with your sample at all.  It is incredible.

Pangor

pangor [ 01 Apr 2005 19:21 ]

Grrr
Comments
Both the two pictures are great (love the windows from the first one :heartbeat:  :clap: ), but in diffrent styles and they can't be compared one to anoter.

Don't worry Tormentor my parents like your pics alot!  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:  Exspecially the latest Posy's portait. But they really don't like my pics , none of them. :roll: My classmates liked some of the older pics ,witch are considered "normal" . All of my exercise-books are full of paintings made during the ckasses full of "apocaliptical aestetics" , chains , blood and explosions  : :twisted:  : :twisted:  :crazy: (Some day I must turn this stuff into 3D pictures... :roll: Some day 8-[ ) It's very irritating when someone look with disguise at them and start criticize...or say : " You need a good psychiatrist! " :x

erenda [ 02 Apr 2005 01:14 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2