Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Tormentor";p="25109 wrote: 
..But I admire a lot the Brasilian national soccer team, the pentachampions, because they are not cliquish :lol: and play with heart when they play with their nation's colour, not like ours :sad: ...

Davide we speak the same thing about the Italian soccer team!
:whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
For JanReinar, one word - Pelà©; :heartbeat: for Tormentor, two words - Giorgio Chinaglia! :heartbeat:

Subject:
:heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Pelà© is a god! :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Pelà© was close to divinity with his play, Butch - as was Giorgio Chinaglia! They played for the New York Cosmos back in the 1970s when we had the NASL - North American Soccer League - which had tons of stars from other countries! There was a franchise here in New England, so we got to see some of those stars! It was like heaven . . . !

Subject:
:heartbeat: I like the sumo to watch! It like to see Gojira fight someone! :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: I see Gojira fight people in clique! :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
OK . . .

Subject:
:lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Our dear friend Gojira seems up for a row, it seems. Cheers

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
In the Deathmatch Arena forum I have started a topic about the trolls, or "people in clique" and Butch calls them, that I have encounter this year since beginning to upload my artworks; how I have countered and won against them.

Pangor

Subject:
I like a lot the Sumo ritual, unfortunately here in Europe is not a popular sport...

Subject:
Yeah. If you wanna see a sumo wrestler there, Tormentor, you ought to see my ex-wife's mother

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: ゴジラ は王である :heartbeat:

Last edited by sakuma on 02 Oct 2005 13:57; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 5 of 8