An angry, vulgar , hateful , profane rant!

Page 1 of 1

Post An angry, vulgar , hateful , profane rant!

#1  erenda 28 Dec 2005 15:23

Well this is a simple profane, vulgar , angry rant and you don't have to answer it . Just something came so suddenly in my mind (and no I wasn't drunk when it came) that actually made me feel like "beep". Ok this is the situation , as you may know I want to enter in a university and study something called "Computer media technologies" (don't know if this make any sense in english. To me it don't make any sense even in bulgarian. Let's say this is studing how to work with PS Corel Draw , Macrodedia Flash and Dreamweaver , making web pages etc. In other words creating some sort of desing and special effects). A recently a "friend" which main purpose was to tell me : "You want to go in such university , cause you're stupid and will have to pay a lot of money to enter! " told me that I have to pay a lot of money in order to get there (in other words :corruption) and have repeated it enough to discourage me entierly. Well this is well-known fact by most people and it refers to almost any university here (Not only the private ones). However this is not what made me angry. Actually (believe me or not) I feel sorry for her mostly because she choosed to study something in which she has absolutely no interest (and believe me I know her for years) which she believes will give her automaticaly a very well-paid job. She and the half of the students in the country , the concurence for this "subject" is really big and of course she had to pay too. And I also don't see what's the big deal in being receptionist (that's what she wants to study for) . Last summer some gyus offered me a job as receptionist only because I speak french and a little english and german without having stydied 5 years for it , and the salary is just let's say ...A MOCKERY!!! And of course this is seasonal job , only for the summer (3 months!). However I wasn't talking about the "tourism" stuff but about my choice , so I have made several test checked the examps and what I saw one of the examps is " Musical performence"(the other 2 are digital and traditional painting). Now I'm not trying to offend those who are musicians here but what has singing , composing , playing an instrument to do with digital painting? How many people are good painters and good singers/musicians/composers in the same time? Does PS , Corel Draw , Flash animation , web desing has something to do with singing , playing an instrument , writing songs? I don't think so. And btw I have NO musical talent if it comes to painting , sculpture , writing or making test I can handle it somehow even of it's a hard task but music. NO! I can't even talk loudly and this gyus want me to sing? This is really , really a dirty trick , probably they'll want me to pay extra $$$ to "pass" the singing part , because believe it or not most people won't ! However I already had prepared for that it wasn't it that make me angry. The next 5 years I'll have to pay taxes for the uni ,live in Sofia pay for lodgings , food , transport , other thing , deprive myself for what is considered normal style of living for what? PS , Corel Draw , Flash ect. This is what irritates me , that I 'll have to pay for something I already know. Wait! I'm not saying I'm an expert but probably you too will agree with me if we give someone a computer with all this stuff installed and online acess s/he can learn how to using him/herself for 2 or 3 months maximum without spending so much $$$ on taxes , lodgings , food ect for 5 years. And besides I don't like living in Sofia , it's a big city. Have you lived in a big city. It's not very cool. If this is not ironic I really don't know what is it. Don't know what the gyus who invented this thing called educational system were thinking but this is a total waste of precious ressources : money and time and actually you receive a little more of what you actually already owned in the first place. Ok I'm tired of this ...I have spend 4 years of my life (yeah it may sound a little from your point of view) in a monkeyhouse which had to offer stress , more stress , stupidity , and a language wich nobody around me talks which I already started to forget. I can't waste other 5 years for even less than that. Actaually I think it would be wiser to waste the money for something like excursion , a new computer , printer , maybe a laptop , because in this case I will at least have something REAL instead of *beep* . Once again I'm not asking for you advaces cause I've already made a decision , just needed some place where to rant! Ok you can scream with me and curse the *beep* educational system made by monkeys for monkeys and people who simply refuse to think no matter how hard you try to make them think. I guess that's all , oh yes. My mom seems to be obssessed with that Big Brother stuff again and I HATE that show. Now that was all! Thank you for listening , emm reading. And sorry for wasting your time!
 :   :   :   :   :   :
 :   :   :   :   :   :

erenda 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  tda42 28 Dec 2005 20:52

Erenda I think you are the most of honest people here. You don't hold back. Like it or not you speak your mind. I no more about you and your life than you know. Your world is diffirent and most of all it tells the tale of ones struggle in life. In your world some people think you have to work hard to where your going. I say you have to work smart. Thank you for sharing this.  

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#3  pangor 29 Dec 2005 01:07

It is refreshing and disgusting to know how similar educational systems are around the world.  While some details are different the general situation sounds so similar to what I experienced.  Main difference was that it was sports instead of music.

Pangor

pangor 

#4  erenda 29 Dec 2005 09:44

Sport? Yikes! I'm worse at sport! Interesting most people here thinck that the USA educational system is cool and our is *beep*.  

erenda 

#5  tda42 29 Dec 2005 10:31

It seems that our sports education along with music is in somewhat a problem. They have time and time again wanted to drop them to make room for other things. I think that is the whole problem with life. Kids don't grow up to be an adult. They already are.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#6  erenda 29 Dec 2005 14:54

Well not here. Here sport is considered so important for some unknown reason (maybe this has something to do with the commies) that they are sport classes 2 times a week in every school . Due to this most people take fake decease document ( some eamples : renal calculus or asthma ) in order not to visit the sport classes cause most teachers rate the body abilities if you can't run fast you got an "F" which is let's say...emmm...how was the word...STUPID!!! However if some are sooo keen on sport I have an idea : they are so many fields in the province why not go there and hoe some of them? This is a physical exercise and they would also do something useful. People who own such fields are usually over 50. It's a little hard to hoe them themselves. But most young people thinck that everything related to agriculture is "a durty job" . Well running after a ball for hours 'till you get totaly sweaty is not a durty job (if job at all) but doing something useful for which you get $$$ 'till you get sweaty is a "dirty job" ? Really , this energy wasted on playing football can be used for a better purpose (well , I think sometimes the commies have organised brigades , but haven't paid anyone   ). At least by working on the fields these "people" will learn to respect those who live in a village or are working in the agricultural area . (Usually people living in a villages are considered "stupid" here.)

erenda 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts A rant Wheelchair The Posetteforever diary 23 12 Jul 2004 03:37 View latest post
Den Tracy
No new posts My turn to Rant melamkish DEATHMATCH ARENA 20 04 Jan 2006 03:56 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Auto censorship! (rant) Posy The Posetteforever diary 2 28 Feb 2006 02:49 View latest post
Posy
No new posts Coming back to the Dark Ages (another rant... pangor DEATHMATCH ARENA 30 14 Jan 2006 04:40 View latest post

Page 1 of 1