Subject: Is It Just Me, Or...
does the Renderosity product "Pascale" resemble Posette.

{Due to posetteforever policy, I won't include a link here; but you can search for easily enough.}

(:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Is It Just Me, Or...
Rumors says that all the V4 model is something like a copy of the original :heartbeat: Posette :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: obviously nothing is conforming and obviously nothing is free

She has a fat butt :eh: ...

Profile PM  
mmmh... Don't know, let me compare ... >pinch< >PINCH!<

>SLAP!<

Profile PM  
Ouch... :cry:

Just had a quick look at Pascale. I don't think, she looks like Posette :heartbeat:
She's just another "V". :uuh:
The interesting thing is, V4 has less polies than V3, Maybe "V*" will have Posette's polycount, again :wink:
Good posing is not a matter of polycount.
Now on poser6 since some weeks, I am doing a lot of testing and comparing all the female figures I have, i.e. Jessi, Judy, Mayadoll, Cindy, Kaedeko, Ayame, PHF, and the figures on Posette base as Posette2003, the NEAs, Eve ( Posy ) and original Posette, of cause ( my HD is "Vfree" :grin: ). The best mesh for posing still seems to me original Posette/NEA equipped with Yamato's modified joints. The high poly dolls' joints look, as if you bend a sausage . I think this is why DAZ reduced the body polies V3 -> V4 again. Posette's classical beauty face is out of any competition, anyway :heartbeat:
<-

Last edited by ahjah on 20 Jan 2007 14:44; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Thanks for the recommendation, ahjah.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1