Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: Disappointed
That's one way to put it.
I can't believe that nobody bothered to notice Den's birthday today.

You people will never be able to live this one down.

See ya

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh man.Sorry Den.But you live so far away its hard to hear you from the back porch. :bigrinnin: Happy Birthday Den and curse those who have forgotton his rath and not heeded his warning. :bigrinnin: Happy Birthday Den. :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion2: :occasion5: :drinking: :smileycouncil: :wav: :greenjumpers: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :blob3: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
#-o

Although with the time zone thingy, maybe I can claim to have been waiting for you guys to catch up with me. Den's birthday was yesterday for us Down Under :bigrinnin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... you old bugger :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Den it was your birthday yesterday, mars 9 or mars 10? That's weird, today it's my birthday (mars 10)!
Happy birthday :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
WOW! Party all round...

:bigrinnin:

Who's bringing the party hats :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy birthday TaC! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
You guys are killing me on the party favors.I went broke on Den's. :bigrinnin:
Here we go HAPPY BIRTHDAY TdaC. :bigrinnin: :icecream: :dancing: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion2: :occasion1: :occasion9: :tongue3: :greenjumpers: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :icescream: :blob3: :blob7: :drinking: :popcorn: :smileycouncil: :bday: :bigrinnin: :dancing: :drinking: :smilebox: :smileycouncil: I hope the party was'nt a little to much. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Dear Bonnie, no one of us knew that today was Den's real birthday, because he uses to change the date periodically like the old women :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ....

Is today really Den's birthday ? Who knows ? Anyway .... Party ON !!!

:bday: :popcorn: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :greenjumpers: :PRRR!:

Last edited by Tormie on 10 Mar 2004 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
You know how to make a PARTY, tda42! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by JanReinar on 10 Mar 2004 14:16; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy birthdaY TdaC!!
:thumbleft:

:salute:

Subject:
Happy birthday to both Den and TdaC then?

Subject:
Thanks and yep it's my birthday today, mars 10 one day after Den :bigrinnin: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
français?

Subject:
#-o #-o #-o Happy birthday TdaC !!!! Damn... I'm becoming old, I have to read the messages twice... sigh.. :roll: .... Anyway PARTY ON!!!

:wav: :greenjumpers: :occasion4: :occasion6: :hello1: :hello2: :fart:

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4