Subject: TOS & Renderosity
[color=#0000ff:2168fd0df5]Ok, I uploaded the "Teen Posette" head morph in the renderosity free stuff section some days ago (a little before 7th April...). After a while I received an IM from a moderator, he said that is against TOS to link a free stuff to a site where one have to login in order to download the file itself. Suddenly I erased the stuff, and reposted it when I added the "download" page to the site (free for all).

Yesterday I saw "Latexa for Posette" ( :oink: YUM! :oink:) on Renderosity, tried to download to 3dmpr.com and I was asked for login&password.... Nothing wrong... but...

So I wrote to Caleb68 (moderator of the free stuff section) saying that Latexa is linked to a site where you can download her only after a login.

:bigrinnin: He replied the way I expected :bigrinnin: , saying that it isn't the policy of Renderosity to view if a file is behind a login or not...

I sweetly replied that I was very happy, with his message in my hands now I can link all the free stuff I want to rosity and people have to login before download them (saving bandwidth) :whistle: .

The world is strange...[/color:2168fd0df5]

(to be continued)

Subject:
:clap: Don't let the bastards grind you down :ok:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What else is new Tormie ?

Did you get into trouble with them over your pic of the knight bending over?
You know the one about the batteries, that one that I still can't see along with all the others ... :mrgreen:
Maybe they have flagged you as a bad guy or something [-X

Whatever you changed, I can't see a single image.
I even registered under a different name and I still can't see them .
???? ](*,)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Den... At Renderosity ? No:

http://www.Renderosity.com/gallery....rtist=Tormentor

My gallery is there (except "the knight"), it seems Renderosity's server is on unix machines, so it is case sensitive ("Tormentor" works , "tormentor" don't, i discovered it when i log out and lost cookies).

Hope your Mom feels better, bye

Subject:
Update: I couldn't show "Poldo" on Renderosity because "caleb" (an admin) refused to login here [-( ... I'll remove my lovely Camilla from there...

Page 1 of 1