Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject:
Whew! I thought I would loose my reputation as the only jailbird on the site #-o

Damn! did I say that out loud :bigrinnin:

Thanks for clearing that up, guys :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: @ dv's prison slang

yay glad to see you have no need to fly the coop tda, heh. how's the road trip going? are connie and bonnie have fun? :P

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by JanReinar on 12 Jul 2004 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Does this mean the shicken plan is off now? Dang and what will I do with all these tuna pop tarts? :-?

Hmm...maybe I can become a groupie and follow Kenny and his gang around :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
There is always enough place for tuna pop tarts!

Subject: Nobody like me anymore and DON'T SAY BUBBA DOES :(
No one believes me :crybaby: :crybaby: Kenny looks at the old broken monitor he is useing and a song starts to play............ :pray: Why am I such a misfit..... #-o ..I am not just a nit wit........ [-X You can't fire me I quit......... ](*,) ......Why don't I fit in........ 8-[ ...........Come on everybody... :whistle: ...Why am I such a misfit..... [-( come on........... :sick: .......... :-k anybody.... :dancing: .......any who....... :-s ..........Hey what gives :dontknow: ........ :drinking: BURP!!! everybody is singing out of key! :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 13 Jul 2004 01:42; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
In the action that I have taken to remove my comment so have I by accident removed Tormentors.Sorry about that but I didn't think the topic of yours could be removed. :oops:

Profile PM  
Subject:
[-( [-( [-( [-(

Subject:
He's... THE ONE!

Is that you NEO-tda42, with your power to influence the matrix of this site :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Subject:
:-k hmm...that explains a lot... Matrix, yes it explains it all :roll: 8-[ #-o :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Now someone has learned to point their fingers at people. :roll: What is next? A witch hunt? :crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well we haven't had a good stake burning in such a long time....anyone seen my eye of newt? :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I've got a very flat pole cat that is out on the highway still.Just baking in the noon sun.That would be enough to kill or bring back the dead. :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lmao: :pray: [-( 8-[ :-k =; :sick: :dancing: :-s :-? :roll: :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's been a while since we have burned anyone at the stake hasn't it??? :-k

lemme see.... we need what? a rope.. some wood... a zippo.... and something flamable.....

Torm, how is your gas? :-s

Hey kenny....
c'mere... O:)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 2 of 5