Subject:
...I eat spaghetti a la capri from cans

Subject:
:sick: :sick: :sick:

From cans ??

Subject:
Yes. Cans. :-({|=

Subject:
Thank you Tomie, I'm going to copy this and try it out. You've made me very hungry now :)

Subject:
Spaghetti are vey simple and fast to cook. Go to your market and buy "Spaghetti n°5" with the "Barilla" brand (I think that the "Barilla" brand is exported also in Norway, I easily found it in Mozambique too... The "right" spaghetti are made with hard-corn, but abroad they are usually made with soft-corn because they are cheaper and foreign people doen't care of the difference, the final result is that the spaghetti attach together like glue :sick: :sick: :sick: . If you buy that brand you are sure they are the "right" spaghetti).
Take a big pot, half fill it with water and add 1 and a half spoon of salt. When the water boils take the spaghetti (you've to calculate the right amount of them... mmmh... about 100 gr for 2 persons when they are dry, or less, I don't know, I simply take the right amount...), brake them in the middle and throw them in the pot. Mix them often or they will attach one to another. After about 6 mintues take one spaghetto with a fork and taste it, if it is too much hard boil them one or two minutes more and taste again. When the spaghetto is "not hard but not too soft" (in italian "al dente"), close the gas ( 8-[ 8-[ ) and pour them in the colander. While they are in the colander put in the pot the usual little cube of butter (you can even use margarine if you're in diet or vegetarian) and cook the sauce for about 1 minute.
There are a lot of types of sauce, but you can add what you want to spaghetti, a very fast sauce is a can of tuna, or the same panna used for tortellini. I like a lot "pesto alla genovese" (you can easily find it at the market). Mix and cook the sauce a little with the butter (no more than a minute) and Pour the spaghetti from the colander. Mix all and put in the dishes :bigrinnin: . Over them Parmigiano cheese (grated ! I forgot to mention it, grated :bigrinnin: ), Don't use cheese if the sauce is made with fishes (I use it anyway, but it's not the right taste).

It is all done in 15 minutes maximum.

P.S. And NO cans [-( [-( [-(

Last edited by Tormie on 15 Jul 2004 21:08; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
Okay stop!!! You'r making me sooooooooooooo hungry and I'm trying to clean house for my boyfriend to come home to today :)
I know I'm going to make him take me out to dinner to the Olive Garden for pasta (only because from all the cleaning and the heat here in Oregon I'll be too tired to cook tonigh)

I love tortellini and I also love very much pesto!! Yummy!! No tuna in my spaghetti, I only eat tuna in sandwhiches and salad (and tuna pop tarts lol)
I make spaghetti about twice a month, but normally I just use jar sause (I know, shame on me) but I'm going to try some of your ideas because they make me very hungry and sound very good :)
Now to explain how to make Canaloie? (pastry type pasta desert) Haha, my spelling is terrible #-o

Subject:
it is delicious.

Profile PM  
Subject:
WOW!

Okay everyone, on the plane for Italy. Tormie's cooking. Who's with me :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I am, I am!!!!!! :dancing:

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!!

"Canaloie" looks like "Cannelloni ripieni"... They are difficult to prepare but extremely good :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: ... My mother is able to make them, usually I buy them fresh but already made :oops: :oops: :oops: ....

The stuffing of "cannelloni", "tortellini", "ravioli" etc, can be made with flesh (ragu'), cheese or vegetables

Last edited by Tormie on 16 Jul 2004 04:21; edited 3 times in total
Subject:
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :-s

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey John ! Stop ROTFLING and send us a typycal Brazilian recipe !! [img:d5faaab453]http://posetteforever.com/images/flags/brazil.gif[/img:d5faaab453]

Subject:
>NEWS<

I'm back from my mom's :heartbeat: home and now my freezer is stuffed with already made "LASAGNE AL RAGU'" !!!

The "Lasagne al ragu" are similar to "cannelloni ripieni" :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

You're all invited for dinner !! (You're artists so you have a vivid fantasy for sure :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: )

Last edited by Tormie on 17 Jul 2004 17:21; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I'm waiting for other tipical recipes !

[img:f9bf4608e2]http://posetteforever.com/images/flags/usa.gif[/img:f9bf4608e2]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Page 5 of 5