Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm glad about it 8-[ !

Subject:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :bday: :occasion5: :occasion1: :occasion9: :wav: :occasion4: Happy birthday

Subject:
Deviant_Viking";p="11871 wrote: 
:x

TORMENTOR";p="11872 wrote: 

Oh, yes, Bubba ( :x ) was there with us :bigrinnin: ! You can ask him for you slice :whistle: ...

:lmao:

Thanks Nex, DV & Paul_Mon, it was a pretty good birthday, one of the better ones in fact.... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I wanted to do something special, something different from the others, so Landman, I would like to wish you a Happy DAY AFTER Your Birthday! Sometimes we forget that life goes on and not everyday is your birthday which can leave an empty feeling inside a person after that special day has come and gone, so this my friend is to help you feel a bit better about leaving yesterday behind and getting on with old age once again :)

Subject:
What a nice idea :bigrinnin: ! Hey Landy, I wish you to know that when you'll die you'll have a great funeral-party, we'll organize all :yes: !

Subject:
How about a happy day after the happy day after the happy day after... :dancing: :bigrinnin: :lmao: :wink:

Subject:
:lmao: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Its better then heppy day before.... :bigrinnin:

Thanks everybody, its been a pretty good birthday this year, and apparently, it just keeps going and going...

:bigrinnin:

and a special thanks to ( :x ) bubba, for leaving me alone this birthday and just how much he is caring :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: about kenny theese days..... :whistle:

Subject:
Wow, I can be the latest of the late! :bigrinnin:

happy B'day from Down Unda', Landman :occasion4:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The OZ man cometh... :bigrinnin:
Thanks buddy, Take care... :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3