Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: I've been sick
Hiya all
I've been full of cold, cough, cough, wheeze wheeze..Where's that saucy blonde nurse, Tormie? :prrr:
So frustrating..I upgraded my comp, new OS, more ram, a splendid new 3D modeller to play with, I started on the first tutorial and...achooo, achooo, achooo! Still, I'm back and healthy once more :)
Mon
ps: Does anyone know how to get snot out of a keyboard? :bigrinnin:

pangor
Subject:
Once it is dry between the keytops, use cotton swabs dipped in isopropryl (rubbing) alcohol. For any that might have penetrated deeper into the keyboard, as long as nothing has shorted out, it may be safer for you equipment for you to ignore it. Still to remove the germs, clean the surface and between the keytops with the alcohol.

Pangor

Subject:
Glad to hear your feeling better Mon, and it sounds like you have a new toy to play with to make it worth it :)

Remove snot from keyboard???? You talk like that's a bad thing [-X [-( :-k :dancing:

pangor
Subject:
Sorry about the double post.

Pangor

Subject:
No problem pangor, I see double most of the time anyways, so this time at least I know it wasn't my eye sight deciving me lol :lmao:

pangor
Subject:
;-)

Pangor

Subject:
Hi Paul, It's very cold in this period... Brrr...! You had a heavy cold, take care of yourself, eventually with a bootle of the good'ol one :wink: !

You've to torture me to let me say where is the blonde nurse :whistle: ...

Subject:
Hi Paul
it´s good, your better and back! :bigrinnin:

... and, inform us about your new 3D toy :)

Subject:
WHERE IS THE BLONDE NURSE ? :x :ibrakeyou:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-# :-# :-# .... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
:ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: !!!

Profile PM  
Subject:
.... ouch... :cry:

Last edited by Tormie on 29 Jan 2005 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Glad to hear that you are feeling better Paul.

I don't know about the "snot in the keyboard " though, but don't call customer care to ask them.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Paul, god to hear that you're feeling better. :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy dear.....I only asked about the blonde nurse because I know I can never have you.... :whistle:

new 3D toy is 3DMax...My first attempt at modelling was a disaster but it did make me laugh :oops:

Last edited by Paul Mon on 01 Feb 2005 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2