Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
thanks for that pangor....I will try uploading it later on tonight....I am busy reloading Poser right now...another one of those times when I should not have fixed what wasn't broken...oh well back to the Poser folder

Subject:
Lol ! Pangor made it all while I was sleeping :oops: !

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
I love it Angie! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: It's a great site. One day I think I might have one myself. Until then all of yours looks like home to me. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Dreamweaver.....

FrontPage is junk....

Subject: Re: Yippeee I finally did it
messenger";p="18173 wrote: 
No that is fine...I was just worried that there was a way to hack into my site...I hear so much about people having their site hacked into and messed up I thought there was something I was going to have to learn about safeguarding my site. Just as a thought I have been looking at trying to stop people right clicking on my pictures to save them off the site. The only problem is that each picture loads into a different page when you click on them to view them and I don't know how to apply the no right click on those pages...any ideas?

Pangor is right, you need javascript to disable any right clicking on your site, http:\www.javasource.com is a good resource. The only way someone can hack into your site is through an unsecure server. The webpage code is in a file on a server that any web browser that accesses that file, downloads it and then executes the code locally on the machine. If someone were to gain access to that server, or more specifically the portion of disk space that has been allocated to your account, then they have free reign to upload whatever to your site and change whatever passwords and or settings they want. Bottom line is: keep your passwords to yourself, and keep them complex enough to prevent someone from guessing but yet easy enough to remember.

alpha numeric is good...

i.e. ^m355en93r,2005

Subject:
messenger: if you want a java-script to forbidden right-click,
i can send it to you. I have a very little one, which functions well
with all browsers. :)

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Yippeee I finally did it
Here is the javascriptfile as a .txt

Profile PM  
Subject:
Way to go Poserkats!!! :bigrinnin:

:thumbleft:

Nice work!!

Subject:
Thanks, but it's not my script - it's from a friend of mine... 8-[
But i use it very often - it's simple, clean and fast.

Profile PM  
Subject:
thanks poserkatz...sorry I didn't get back to you but I have been so busy lately. One question....will this stop the right click on a redirected page...my problem is that the pictures I want to protect are in an album set up and it brings the main picture up in a new page so I need something that would do that but I don't know of any off hand...anyone out there know of anything

Subject:
Not without coding every single page that opens in a seperate window, or utilizing .php or .asp or some sort of server side coding. Either way, to make it work you need a way to insert the code inside the page on the site.

But thats not to say that someone with an image grabber can't steal it that way. Then all they need is the URL of the image and it can be swiped that way.

Unfortunately...

Subject:
thanks ...I sorta figured that was probably the case..oh well if my pictures are that important to someone then they are welcome...

Subject:
Quote:

oh well if my pictures are that important to someone then they are welcome...

LoL ! I think in the same way :bigrinnin: !

Subject:
Great site, messenger. I really enjoyed the galleries, so much good stuff to look at :clap:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2