Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
Charming..

Well, need to go sleep off those tuna pop tarts now... :-({|= :sleepy1:

Subject:
Oh dang, I don't have my speakers hook up, but it's cool now that I know you can play sounds on here too, I may just have to dig up a goodie or two myself (very, very evil grin)

Oh I know, I'll go to the other computer cause I forgot, it's got SPEAKERS!! Yeah!!!!
Night night ken...sweet dreams and sleep well...hope all those tart's dont' keep you awake tonight! [-X

Subject:
wait a sec, I'm confused!!!! (bet you knew that already didn't ya) :bigrinnin:
Tormentor, how do you add pictures and sound files to a thread of posts that are already started. Like now, if I wanted to add a picture or wav file to this post I'm writing, I don't see anyplace on here to add it?? I'm sooo lost...can someone please help me????? #-o ](*,)

Subject:
Hi guilty, I think you are using only the "quick reply" at the bottom of the page, but it's only an add-on, just use "post reply" at the very bottom of the page and you have all the features. You can upload sound and what you want as an attachment, if you post more than an attachment to the post (for example an image and a sound) remember that what you upload first goes in the last place when the post is showed.

Have fun !

Subject:
Well, she is blonde isn't she?

:whistle:

*Ozymandias runs and ducks from the rubber chicken that's bound to come his way*

8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
They do say that blondes have more fun ;)

Subject:
Thank you Tormentor, and yes I have been using the quick reply...Cause no body ever explained to me that there was other ways to do it...(Guilty Pleasures look at Den, Ozy, and Ken) you guys were suppost to show me around! lol
Now you will have to be punished...just luck I just awoke and haven't had enough coffee for my brain to think of anything yet.

Guilty Needs Coffee

Subject:
Coffee is bad for you, mmmkay?

Subject:
Oh poo, so it stunts my growth, puts hair on my chest and wires me up like a spun top...what's yer point??? lol

GP

pangor
Subject:
I hope you don't mind me saying so, but that is NOT a pretty picture that you have just painted of yourself in my head! Lets see a hairy chested, blond lady dwarf, spinning like a dervish. Nope, better have some coffee relax and be yourself.

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2