Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
Interesting comparison.

Profile PM  
Subject:
This is a great work, Davide!
Personally, I don´t like this racing-bike-wannabe-scooters too much. I´d prefere the old style Vespa ( I´m a sucker for big round butts :heartbeat: :lol: ).
But, nevertheless, this is interesting...

Subject:
I agree Andreas, but a friend of my brother gave it to him for free :lol: ! If I'll have a big occasion for a Vespa :heartbeat: in the future I'll get it and:

http://www.et3.it/prototipi%20II.htm

:whistle:

Subject:
:lol:
I had a 50 Special once, but my sister crashed it ( My sis was o.k. , fortunally...)

I liked this AllChrome one from Quadrophenia and was close to tears when they sent it down the cliffs...

Subject:
In Germany there are a lot of Vespa fans, if you want to repair your vespa you'll find that there are a lot of places for hints and special parts, also for my scooter there are superspecial parts made in Germany :lol: , difficult to find here...

The most important thing in a bike is that the telar is not broken, the rest can be repaired. I found replacements part easily on ebay too...

Subject: Re: What I'm doing....
Ok, here it is the final picture :lol: . As I said in the album now it's time to come back to Posetteforever :heartbeat: stuff, take care of the software of the site and maybe make some new picture with my beloved Posy :heartbeat:

[img:b87efdb83c]http://www.posetteforever.com/data/1005/2latodestro-med.jpg[/img:b87efdb83c]

Subject:
What time is it there?

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's 21 honey darling...

Subject:
jpg[img] is 21 honey darling? 21 honey darling is?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Got confused honey ? Sorry...

Subject:
Try asking the Milk Mystic. There's no need to apologize.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
It looks very nice. Very welll done. Now please come back, we miss you here at PF.

Pangor

Subject: Re: What I'm doing....
It looks nice, your brother should be very happy with it. You have put in a lot of hard work fixing it up like that, now it is time for you to have some fun. Your pretty little girl friend must be feeling very lonely, do something to make her happy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: Hey, I never went away, painting is painting :whistle: ! Hello centarian, I hope you're feeling better :pray: !

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4