Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Subject:
oh man, where can I buy one?? :lmao:

Subject:
That reminds me of something I saw once..
On amazon I believe.. they were selling these Harry potter broomstick that vibrated. You can leave a review of the product, and this mother had written how her kids loved it, and even her teen daughter.
Now I wonder why a teen girl would love a vibrating broomstick : :roll:

Subject:
Ah. . . I see that they were. . . . Why now? You are curious about why a teen girl would love a vibrating broomstick roll.

Profile PM  
Subject:
lol, I think mommy had better keep a better eye on her kids...and get out more into the real world!

BTW, I just saw your latest post on pp, very good work on that pic, really interesting idea you had with the mask. But sweetie, if you don't cheer up I'm going to buy a ticket and bring a vibrating broom stick and....well you don't wanna know heheeh

Subject:
8-[

Subject:
oh my lord......
:-s

from rudy the wonderbird to vibrating broomsticks..... 8-[ :clap:

not to mention the mounds and battery powered "friends".....
#-o This is the most "off topic" thread ever....

:lmao:

Subject:
Holly vibrating broomsticks Batman! I have to get me one of those plastic battery operated mounds for the Batcave!!! :lmao:

Subject:
***SIGH***

My vaccume cleaner vibrates..... :-k
will that work? :-s

Subject:
hmm....well holy bat crap Batman, does it just vibrate or does it just suck? :prrr:

Subject:
:bigrinnin:

I can't answer that one..... =;
the courts won't allow me too...... :-s

Subject:

'Always off topic, all the time'.... The PosetteForever Moderator's motto :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject: Re: Rudy the Wonder Bird
GP, I know that this is now all history for you. But in reading what you went through, I know how I would have felt had it happened to me and one of my little one were gone that way. I felt bad for you, I didn't add any comments in the other topic, because I did not want to have to relive that pain again, had it not turned out well. However, now reading that it turned out well in the end, I have to let you know that I am so glad you got Rudy back.

Pangor

Subject:
What is that feeling like? Where were you bad for you he or she did not add any comments in the other topic because he or she did not want to have to relive that pain again had it not turned out well?

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4