Subject: missing first letters
HI Tormie

I have been absent for a very long time due to being busy with other stuff

I notice that in all the posts the first letter of things that people type is missing

Is this a forum fault or something...I know I took special care to make sure my first letter of my post was typed but it was still missing when I viewed it in guilty pleasures clubhouse

just thought i would mention it

angie

Subject:
Hi Angie. We missed you. When you type the first letter you will notice that it is an icon animated GIF. A letter if you will. Just some stuff we threw in to confuse you more. :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
oh now I see....I was obiously too tired to see that

hi Kenny howya doing ....keeping well I hope

pangor
Subject:
:lmao: Don't worry about that Angie. The first version of the initial capital used a blackletter typeface, so I should have been prepared for this one right? Yet when I saw these for the first time, for just a moment I didn't realize they were dancing letters. ;-)

Subject:
thanks pangor...now I dont feel so stupid....heheheh

it does liven the site up though once you realise what they are

Subject:
:lol: :lol: Welcome back Angie :hug2: ! Nice to see you lurking around, we missed you :heartbeat: About the first letter thing, it should be deactivated in the personal control panel... Maybe :mmmh:

Subject:
At first I was wondering what those letters are for and what they meant. It took me a while to notice that the big dancing letter is the first letter of the post. They look like they are having fun.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol:

Subject:
Welcome back Angie! :hug2: It is good to see you again! :thumb:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1