Subject: upload
hi there,
i´d like to upload some facemorphs but when i try to submit the attathment to the freestuff- forum i get a HTTP error 400,
what can we do?

Subject:
Hi ahjah, try now, I modified a little the attachments mode and now (I hope) it seems ok, but if you have problems again, write here and we'll try another way... Thank you in advance...

Subject:
TORMENTOR:
i´m sorry to say, still got the same problem i even deactivated all my security settings and my firewall, but i still get the same error.
some days ago, when i uploaded the portrait to posettes snapshots, it worked well...
i´ll try uploading the file to that forum

Subject: upload problems
TORMENTOR:

i failed again, maybe, i´ll just send them via e-mail,the files are
363kb (3 facemorphs) and 94kb (3 lipsmorphs)
tell me, if that would be ok
so long..

Subject:
I tried to upload as a test users and it seems to work fine, but I will test again it tonight, now I've to go working.. I think to upgrade the forum with a real upload/download feature very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will check the mail when i'll go back, home, thank you in advance and sorry again (I'm in a hurry now...)

Subject:
[color=#003fff:1ea5979b3a]Hi, I'm home now :mrgreen: .
I reviewed all attachments mechanism and it seems to work fine, remember that the only forum in wich you can post an archive (.zip) is "the free stuff" forum, if you try to do so in another forum it doesn't work. Anyway, no problem, post them to me at
and I will take good care of them. Thank you.[/color:1ea5979b3a]

Page 1 of 1