erenda
Subject: List of funny movies
Have just red an article which claimed that laughter is the best medicine because while laughing the brain produce endorphin. If you know some really cool extremely cool comedies which will make my brain produce endorphin please tell me. :)Let's make a list.

Subject:
Well, erenda, I´m no cineast. But here are some of my alltime favs (not ordered)
There´s: "Kentucky fried Movie", some Mel Brooks stuff ("Silent Movie","Spaceballs"), and of cause Monty Python, especially "Life of Brian" :lol: :lol: :lol: , not to forget this roller skate thing (Don´t know the original title) by Charlie Chaplin :lmao:

But if you´ve learned to laugh about yourself, a look into the mirror will do :wink:

erenda
Subject:
Have watched "Life of Brian" recently (also "The holy graal" and "The meaning of life" LOL! "Every sperm is sacred!" Have laughted about 10 minutes at this one.) It was just GREAT , exspecially the blasphemy scene :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Ok, this is something from me: "Animal house" "Fantozzi" and a german series of movies with a fat guy that made me laugh to death but that are not exported (I saw it on the sat channels). I think you'd appreciate "Fantozzi" a lot erenda because the situation are surreal. I hope there is a bulgarian version or maybe dubbed

pangor
Subject:
The Fuller Brush Man is one that gets mlaughing every time. I like the scene when they are in the wharehouse being chased by the bad guys and using a WWII surplus Walkie Talkie to call for help. It gets on the broadcast radio band. With their talk interfering with commercials. They blend in so to give new meanings to commercials.

Page 1 of 1