Subject: Futura Is finish. Sorta. :)
Futura is finished. If anyone wants to make a V3 texture for her then let me know in this forum. If all goes well then with a little luck we will have everything ready soon. Ahjah or PitKlad can you get the claw working with some bones? It is the only thing I haven't finished. Ask Davide for the file. She has to have the Object Mover to keep things clean for copy rights. I have removed the morphs. If their is any more in it then I can honestly say I don't know about it. So kindly remove them and let me know of it. I want to give it for free but it is a download of 34mbs for the moment. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Futura Is finish. Sorta. :)
She needs a lot of extra work I sent you a PM

I sent a Pm to Andreas too :)

Got it! :) , but due to the personal stuff I have to deal with at the moment, I don't know if and when I find the time... :roll:

Subject:
:-) Interesting. Good reason. That is something I haven't heard of.

Profile PM  
Ok I have some textures for her and have got the face working. The claw does not grab.
But the wrist bends. If anyone wants to take a crack at getting the claw to work that
would be great. But for the time I have into it. I think it is a good job. :) When downloading
the file it is 45mbs. So it will take time. I have to do a little tweeking and it should
be ready hopefully by the end of the week. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1