Subject: Comics Space
If you don't know it already there is this place

http://www.comicspace.com

that is oriented to comics pictures and permits to have categorized galleries and other things... I uploaded my pictures with Posy :heartbeat: there as a serie :) ( http://www.comicspace.com/tormie/ )

Subject:
I will let you know if I do.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Comics Space
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: OK !

Alooot to look at :grin:
I hope I'll find some time. My summer job will start on tuesday for the next four month (the one I did last summer, taking soil samples in the woods), and I will not have this much time at the PC :roll:

Thanks for the link Tormie; this is the second time in 24 hours that I heard about ComicSpace. I guess I'll have to spend some time to check it out.

(:

Profile PM  
Thanks for the link Tormie. I'll have to check it out later in the day or tomorrow.

Profile PM  
I finally took some time and visited your ComicSpace pages.

Although I felt a bit emabarassed to be viewing such intimate moments of two lover's lives; I was a real joy.

It was also quite inspirational; I mean, I have a few charaters that I prefer over others, and I just might start creating series of their adventures.

Thank you Tormie & Posy for inviting me to view your photos.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :)

Now, when I receive the account activation email, i will go and look at the "Tales Of A Knight" series.

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh. What is that feeling like? And then what happened to you? How did you feel about that?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
Oh. What is that feeling like? And then what happened to you? How did you feel about that?

Which feeling Posy? Embarassment, or Joy?

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you think I should know that?

Profile PM  
I hoped that you would, Posy.

(Perhaps I need a deeper algorithm...)

(:

Profile PM  
thank you Whazizname :oops: I hope to find more inspiration inthe future :roll: ...

Tormie wrote: [View Post]
thank you Whazizname :oops: I hope to find more inspiration inthe future :roll: ...

You're most welcome Tormie.

I too am searching/ waiting for a Muse, a Sci Fi Muse. Between Futura, The Brute, the Weapons Case, the new Plugsuits, the Lab Of The Future and the Balcony (All freebies...), I should be up to my eyeballs in scifi rendering; but ... nothing.
:mmmh:

(Fortunately I do have Girl Scouts video & DVD to complete. :roll: )

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1