Subject: [Tutorial] Sara's Dress Morphing Tutorial
Woowoo my first completed Poser tutorial! :blob8:

As I've mentioned I'm trying to get my mom into Poser. She's a 2D art geek and I think she'd have a blast with Poser. So I've started to write tutorials for what I guess you could call the 'super newbie', someone completely new to 3D and Poser. :)

This first tutorial shows how to make and save morphs that lengthen the bottom of a dress for Sara. It's functions are simple but its a method that could be used on any number of clothing items.

Please let me know what you think, or if I've left horrble typos all over the place, heh.

Sara Dress Morph Tutorial

Subject:
What a wonderful contribution pbnj :clap:

That is a most comprehensive tutorial, well laid out, clear and informative.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Fantastic work on the tutorial pbnj. Five Star Rating. :bigrinnin: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you! i'm really hoping it helps someone.

TDA! ur back yea! :D

Subject: Re: Sara's Dress Morphing Tutorial
This tutorial is gone with all the site :cry:

Well, they wrote, they might be back at end of 06/beginning of 07. Now february is almost done, but nothing happened, yet :mmmh:

BTW *VERY* Nice signature Andreas :whistle: :whistle: :grin: !!

I made this some days ago playing around with a little free application for generatin 3D text, called EleFont from http://www.armanisoft.ch . There's a tool called Spiralizer, too. I used it for the seashells in some of my render a while ago...
Her is the full size render
just click on it...

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Profile PM  
This tutorial is no more :sad: ...

Subject: Re: [Tutorial] Sara's Dress Morphing Tutorial
does anyone know where is pbnj , her Sara and the tutorials ? If someone is in contact with her, we can put the files on Posetteforevr and host the project on our forum :pray: ....

Subject: Re: [Tutorial] Sara's Dress Morphing Tutorial
I would say at the moment the best way to get in touch with her is at Poser Pro. She still has her clothing and texture site still there and I would think you might PM her from the site. :)

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1