Subject: Free Generation 3 Figures For All
Hi all,

In response to this (well indirectly);

http://www.posetteforever.com/viewt...3680&highlight=

I would like to post this;

http://download.cnet.com/Poser-DAZS...4-10579249.html

This is an official Daz endorsed promo download, for their generation 3 figures (A3,H3,V3,M3).

(Please note the V3 face morphs needs un update file to complete(ps_pe036_Up-89.exe), just as if you download the free V3 figure from the Daz site). A google search for the file shows that Daz, does not have it (ps_pe036_Up-89.exe) in store, see for yourself!

This is a good download to know for when Daz stop giving free base models on their site (even if they are the older variety).

(I entertained posting under the ugly step sisters but these are free).

(Chromium, needs to repent hard after this post).

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Free Generation 3 Figures For All
Thanks my friend! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Thank you Chromium :hug2:

Let's plunder what's for free at Daz before they change their mind :uuh: (hurry.... hurry...) :D

Did it ages ago when they gave a bunch of their "free" base characters away on a magazine cover disc. Still haven't bothered to unpack most of their bags. :whistle:

I'm still a big fan of Victoria 2, though.

I have a soft spot for the generation 3 figures (although Hiro 3, is more the bucket runt, of course my opinion of A3, is the opposite).

I currently have no generation 4 figures installed (I do have some content though).

I dislike the prices Daz charge for their V1, and V2 products, being that they make you pay dearly (a shame they have to be so greedy).

Edit:

Apart from V4, M4, (propaganda figures) and a token gesture Millenium woman, coupled with character Dierdre, no more free figures are going at Daz.

Last edited by Chromium on 09 Jun 2011 18:48; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1