Subject: Posette?
I'm sure most of you have seen the Vampirella outfit for Posette, there's also a version for V2 and V3 from the artist BVH. What I found most amazing was his latest model, Cynthia 3.0. Those not familiar with Cynthia can see her at http://www.vixens3000.com/bvh/ . Look through his product page, she's modeling his outfits. The amazing part is...she's Posette ! I had emailed him to inquire about the location/availability of his model but it appears she's not available yet. He plans on releasing it shortly, he's still doing minor adjustments, etc. No idea how much he plans on charging, but what an awesome piece of work. A must see.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posette, eh? That's a pretty damn good job done on her..
But I do suspect the pics involving her has been rendered in a better program, and has undergone a lot of postwork :-k

Subject:
Ah. . . . so it is.

Subject:
Oooh! Posette :heartbeat: !

I know the baron ! Anyway... I can't find her.... And... [-X Posettes are not for sale !

Subject:
You might find that I am her.

Subject:
I guess he plans on packaging the morphs and tex (saw at least three good morphs :) ) but that texture is just awesome. I wonder if I could find a real purdy gal to pose for some pictures and be immortalized in Poser....hmmm heheh

Profile PM  
Subject:
Not that I know of.

Subject:
That's pretty good work he's done there. It would be interesting to know the process for the rendering and just how much post work was actually involved.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hmm, are you serious?

Nex
Subject:
I have some Posette models....well I have a lots, I`ll upload some soon. 8-[

Subject:
What's your problem?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Cool, Nex. We'll await the arrival of the Posette's :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-) Anytime soon?

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1