Subject: Tdac Birthday !!
And

[font=Courier, monospace:67998d257a][size=18:67998d257a][color=tomato:67998d257a]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/color:67998d257a][/size:67998d257a][/font:67998d257a]

To our friend TdaC :heartbeat: ... TdaC made a lot of works for us, and You'll find them in the free stuff page ! So, thank you very much Thilda, I don't know you age, but I hope that the modern science will keep you alive for a little more !!

(#-o #-o #-o I'm becoming old, I had to read the messages twice for understand that it's TdaC birthday... sigh.. :roll: .... ) Anyway PARTY ON!!!

:wav: :greenjumpers: :occasion4: :occasion6: :hello1: :hello2: :fart:

Subject:
Ok! I've move the party again.So here goes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TdaC!
:dancing: :heartbeat: :clap: :bigrinnin: :icecream: :clown: :blob4: :blob2: :icescream: :laughing5: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :wav: :smileycouncil: :tongue3: :occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion9: :smilebox: :smileycouncil: :greenjumpers: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :grouphuuug: :blob7: Excuse me I have to slip out to go and get some more ballons. :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lol: #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
THank you :bigrinnin: And i hope that i won't need science to keep me alive any time soon. I turned 27 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

I turned 27

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Nex
Subject:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bigrinnin:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, Live long and prosper.

Subject:
Happy birthday Tdac
Have a great day, hope you get lots of nice stuff :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Happy birthday, Tdac! As we say in my country: All of the Good to you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy Birthday and best wishes from Down Unda'

:flower:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy Birthday TdaC! :occasion1: :occasion9: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :smilebox: :wav: :greenjumpers: :givemea: :bigrinnin:

Subject: Re: Tdac Birthday !!
THanks! I had a great birthday :bigrinnin: only bad thing was that i burnt my finger ( guess wich one lol) when i took the cake i was baking out of the owen. But now it's ok and everyone seemed to like the cake. :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I know the feeling, the last month I burnt my hand while cooking a big supercharged pizza... sigh :crybaby: (Anyway the pizza was very good... :bigrinnin: SLURP!)

Last edited by Tormie on 12 Mar 2004 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Sorry about your finger TdaC, but hold the boat a second....YOU had to Bake YOUR OWN CAKE, on your birthday? Oh now that's just wrong lol

Tormie, I'll bet you were "supercharged" after eating the pizza :lmao:

Subject:
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Page 1 of 1