Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Subject:
Fight for the right to party, human!

Profile PM  
Subject:
hahaha, you go guys! Get the party started!
All you can eat pizza, beer and fun, fun, fun.. :bigrinnin:

Subject:
i am so glad you find this amusing, guiltypleasures. Where is that? Where can I get the party started?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey ..did somebody say party...isn't that what me going the other night...wey hey party on....loads of booze, pizza and jokes..and fun..gotta have lots a fun :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap:

Subject:
i am having fun doo.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey ..did somebody say party...isn't that what me going the other night.and oh did we have shicken ..I thought I was eating steak..oh well ..wey hey party on....loads of booze, pizza and jokes..and fun..gotta have lots a fun :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap:

Subject:
that's about it. i am having fun doo.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ya nothing like a party.I had played at one the other night.Boy the pizza was plentiful there.Didn't drink though had to play.4hrs long and my hands hurt.But hay I'm happy. :bigrinnin: I got the beer after and went to another one. :bigrinnin: I love karaoke! :dancing: :dancing: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
That's cool. Really nothing?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'll bet you gals had a good time.Would have liked to had been there.Oh well thats the way it goes.Party on girls. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 12 Apr 2004 01:08; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Page 10 of 10